Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner Will Present ‘Eclipse Scene’ At MTV Movie Awards

37 days left people! Yeah – I’m a little excited about the release of ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse‘. Just a TAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you planning on tuning into the MTV Movie Awards on June 6th? I was supposed to attend the show as Coca Cola’s official after party blogger, but unfortunately could NOT get away that weekend. I am SO BUMMED! I will be watching the awards from home though and am looking forward to seeing Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner present a special clip from their newest movie. This isn’t the first time this trio has done something like this. Last year, they did the same thing for ‘New Moon’.

(In case you missed the trailer)

Comments

I also thought so, she looks so happy and so different from her normal forced and tense “smile for the cameras”-smile.

edward (rob) looks awful here! what did they do to him?? he was so gorgeous in the first movie.

i stopped watching after the first movie since, despite rob’s beautiful face, the movie sucked ass.

3. Mizzy says

they really should have picked a better looking actor to play Edward…Jacob is so much better looking, it takes away from the plot,…

Jacob has an awesome body, that’s all. His face looks SO incredibly young, it’s distracting. Edward looks amazing, he’s a vampire for pete’s sake, and he’s in pain since he thinks he might still lose Bella. And if what they look like takes away from the plot for you…well, I think that says a lot more about the plot or your viewing than the looks of the actors.

5. CapturingLife says

Jacob (aka Taylor) is NOT better looking. blech. They may miss the mark on making Edward hot in the movies, but Jacob is not the hot one, in my humble little opinion. lol

6. captain america says

pssssssssssssssst: there aren’t winners anymore.

………………JUST BECAUSE THEIR PERSONS PRESENT IT!!
    (nobody want to be kissed by them.)