Kelly Preston’s Pregnancy Has “Changed Her Life”

I still can’t even IMAGINE what Kelly Preston, along with her husband, John Travolta, and daughter Ella Bleu, have been experiencing since the death of their 16-year-old son, Jett. Now Kelly’s mother, Linda Carlson, says the pregnancy is helping them overcome their grief.

Linda said: “We are over the moon I’ve been praying that this would happen, especially since Jett’s death. Anything to get them out of their sorrow. I know Kelly has been longing for another baby. She just loves babies! So do I. I just can’t wait for this child to arrive. It’s taken them out of such deep grief and made them able to focus on new life.

“It couldn’t come at a better time. Her aura is so filled with peace. It’s changed their lives.”

Linda said Kelly isn’t concerned about her age (47) and what effects it may have on the baby.

“She’s not worried about it at all. She’s not concerned. She takes really good care of herself and she’s in good health. She looks so much younger.”

The family intends to make sure the new baby knows all about big brother Jett, too. I wish them all the best.

Here are pictures of Kelly and Ella Bleu visiting the Eiffel Tower as well as Kelly and John at a dinner in Paris.

Photos by FAME

Comments

1. Kayla schuster says

You Should all Be ashamed of yourself. Especially Cranberry ,meme & the 2nd Anonymus post. Critizing a young girl,that’s low.. If you have kids you have no no right in critizing a young child. For those who don’t have any children I would look in the mirror & cry Why would u put down a child’s weight when there is a more prominent story? What Fools.. I hope you ALL pay attention to this post not to sound like a wanna be know it all but those who solely worry about child’s obesity is sick, if Ella was obese John n Kelly would step up to the plate. I wish you all would just look on the bright side n not look on the demeaning point of the story. Congratulations John,Kelly,Ella n Kelly’s mother Linda on the birth of son,brother n grandson Benjamin “Ben” Hunter ? Travolta. Sorry about the ? Mark, baby Ben has two middle names n i can’t think of the 2nd name sorry guys,God Bless Travolta’s

2. cranberry says

Do these people know anything about biology??? It does not matter how young the woman looks or “feels” it is what is happening inside her body at 47!!! ‘Wow, I feel young, so my eggs must be young as well!!’.

3. katgib13 says

She make look younger, but her body is STILL 47. Can’t outrun that one. Also, I get the feeling they only got pregnant because they lost Jet. Bad idea all the way around. You can’t replace one child with another and that seems to be what they are doing…at least according to the way they talk in the press..

Wow, meme I hope you get some psychological help! You have no business criticizing a child’s weight. I would bet you aren’t all that yourself.

It is well known in NY and Los Angeles that John Travolta is gay. The entertainment media should be ashamed of themselves for playing along by reporting the happily married couple nonsense when they know full well that John and Kelly don’t even sleep in the same bedroom and that their marriage is a sham.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about John’s sexuality, but I do care that the entertainment media is deceiving the public, playing along with their sham marriage. Should the entertainment media out John? Absolutely not. But at the same time, they shouldn’t proactively write all these articles about the “happy marriage”, “happy couple”, etc. These publications have no journalistic integrity and should be ashamed.

6. meme says

Sorry but the Travoltas shouldn’t be having more kids. They haven’t done very well with the two they have/had – one’s dead and the other looks like she’s well on her way to obesity.

she is 47 but she still got pregnant, assuming naturally. Its still possible to get pregnant naturally until about 50