A Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Britney Spears?

Britney Spears has been accused of sexually harassing her bodyguard. WHAT!???

Former policeman Fernando Flores has quit his job because he says the pop star continuously walked around naked in front of him and is now considering legal action. A friend of the father-of-two said:

“She was always giving him the come on and he felt if he didn’t reciprocate he could lose his job. He finally handed in his notice last week and is considering legal action.

“Working for Britney is tough. She’s a nightmare to deal with and her emotions are totally out of control. She runs round the house naked and yelling at staff.”

The situation had increasingly become “unbearable” for Flores, but he was finally motivated to quit when he was blamed by Britney’s father Jamie for the singer going out without any underwear.

“Unfortunately for Fernando, she took a liking to him, so he was under more pressure than most. He wanted to be a good security guard and look after her but the situation became unbearable.

“It was embarrassing to tell her to put on underwear. Some guys would do it but others were too ashamed.”

WOW! This certainly shows Britney in a different light. What do you think? Is this story fact or fiction?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

1. imagamble says

Yay naked day, every day at my house but I live with a blind boston terrier and she really could care less.

2. pauline says

I don’t believe his story. And if true, All he had to do was stay outside when Britney was walking naked inside her house.

3. Scruffy says

If “Fernando Flores” is that hot bald guy than I don’t blame her one bit LOL… Yeah I’d believe it, she’s done it before.

4. meme says

I agree. Britney has serious issues and this guy is a total douchebag for bringing this lawsuit.

5. Judyh0311 says

I think someone is after a lot of publicity. I’m sure since her dad is still around there most of the time that he would have something to say about his grown daughter running around nude and i doubt she would do that in front of her children. I mean really now.

6. DaleJuniorAmp88 says

I think this is crap. Anytime someone becomes big, people have to do or say something to knock them down. If she did have “naked days” in her house, why didn’t he just leave or quit earlier? And why bring a lawsuit against her?

This is another reason why Kfedd should have custody of the kids, there is something very wrong with her and I dont think it can ever be healled. She has zero impulse control and no amount of meds can help that, something in her circuitry is not right.

We have all seen her (Britney) going out in public without underwear before so who knows what she was wearing / not wearing at home. But, it is her home and she doesn’t have to wear anything if she doesn’t want to. If it was too much for this security, why didn’t he just quit the first day? I am just saying….economy is bad and it is really hard to find a job right now, so this is the security guard’s way to make big bucks. Way to go!!!!!!

9. 8Ball says

Maybe, maybe not. I don’t think Brit is really all there. I hope she gets better, but she has done crazy things before.

10. Jack says

Funny thing to me is, why would she have security in her house? I understand when she’s out and I don’t know how celebs live and all, but really in the house. I could see this being more true if the guy had been on of her assistants. PS- I love naked day, its the best!

are you kidding me….i totally believe this story. Britney had said in the past that she loves walking around naked and even her father told her to put your clothes on….she was 15 or 16 at the time (this was according to britney her self). this isn’t the first time someone accuses her of running around naked – other bodyguards/assistants had said the same thing. we all know she doesn’t wear bra or underwear underneath her tight see-thru clothes. and how can we forget the strip show she did for her brother’s surprise birthday party.

12. Ninni says

I’m not sure about her mood going up and down or if the staff really needs to take care of her by telling her what to wear etc, but the naked in the house -part is totally fine imo even if true. Her house, her rules. Nudists might be viewed a bit eccentric, but crazy -no. And quite a lot of people enjoy the occasional naked days.