Jodie Foster Accused Of Assaulting A Teenager

This story truly surprises me. ‘Panic Room’ star Jodie Foster is being accused of assaulting a teenager, according to Radar Online.

“Jodie Foster attacked my son at the parking lot at The Grove,” the father, who wishes to remain anonymous, told RadarOnline.com. “Jodie pushed and shoved him leaving scratches and bruises on his arm.

“My son was at The Grove with his girlfriend and they were going to see a movie. He saw Jodie Foster and is a big fan so went over and took a picture of her.

“She came after him, poked him in the chest and said, ‘Do you even have a mother you slime ball?’”

“On top of it all, he’s a minor!” he told RadarOnline.com. “My wife is furious that while Jodie was trying to protect her children, she wasn’t there to protect her son.

“This left a really bad impression on my son about her. He used to be a big fan and now he has a bad taste in his mouth. He’s a good kid; kind of small for his age. There was no threat to Jodie.”

The police report says the incident occurred on May 29 at approximately 2 pm.

“Vict while at The Grove saw susp and began to take pics of susp with his camera then walked to the valet area of The Grove. Susp followed vict, poked him on his chest, grabbed vict by his left arm causing visible injury.”

It sounds like a big miscommunication! Hopefully this will be resolved amicably.

Photos by FAME

Comments

If the boy was such a fan he would know that she had a stalker in the 80s that tried to assassinate President Reagan to impress her. So if she doesn’t like people to invade her privacy, can you blame her? Team Jodie.

2. Katty says

Yeah, right, I call bullsh*t. Anyone who believes this story is an idiot. A 17 year old boy would not even KNOW who Jodie Foster is – she has not starred in Transformers or teenager stoner movies!! It was a slimeball paparazzo trying to get money, plain and simple. The so-called ‘father’ wants his cut.

sounds like a one sided story….it will be interesting to hear her side of the story. nobody attact a person for no reason unless she’s mentally unstable.

Maybe she didn’t like that just took the picture without asking and she felt like an object, who knows?!

Ok if I were out with my children and somebody whipped out a camera and started taking pictures of us…I would be very disturbed and angry. I don’t care what her job discription is!!!! Think about someone feeling like they have the right to just start taking pictures of you no matter where you are….if she had been promoting a film then everyone is welcome to a picture, but when she is out with her kids on her own private time??? NOOOO!!!!

6. Landy says

I saw on D-Listed that:

UPDATE: Jodie’s rep says the dude is full of lies. The rep tells People, “This guy was most definitely a professional paparazzo. He had a large camera bag and 1000mm telephoto lens. He tailed Jodie and followed her all the way from the movie theater to the valet. He crowded her and her two young children and took photos of them the whole time. This guy’s behavior was completely inappropriate. and the police report is a fabrication of the incident.”