Who Needs A New Holiday Album? The Gosselin Kids And Kate Ready To Record

‘Tis the season to take on a new family project.

Kate Gosselin is currently pitching a family holiday CD to record execs because… you know, we all need a little more Gosselin in our lives. If it goes through, the reality mom will add music to her ever growing brand.

“Kate is pitching a CD of holiday songs sung by herself and all her children,” a record executive tells me. “She sees herself as a modern day Maria from ‘The Sound of Music,’ except this time the family singers won’t be the Von Trap family, they would be the Gosselins.”

LOL! Ok. Sounds fun.

“Don’t be fooled,” a friend of Kate’s tells me. “Kate sees herself as a brand. She knows her fifteen minutes are not going to last forever and wants to make the most of it. After all, it’s Kate that’s putting the food on the table for all those children.”

Her 15 minutes have lasted several years. I don’t think Kate has to be SO worried about fading out just yet. What do you think about a Gosselin holiday CD? Something that interests you?

Photos by WENN.com

Comments

I don’t think this is true, just gossip fodder. Even with Kate’s level of fame-whoring, this is a bit much for her. I think she’ll just stick to the TLC shows after her terrible show on Dancing with the Stars.

2. Scruffy says

I think that it’s sick that people like her whore their kids out for fame. Look at that other nutjob that faked that whole son in the ballon fiasco. Also that stunt family that pitched an idea by videoing their young children set themselves on fire (in special fire suits granted, but still) and run around carrying a fake marshmellow!!!!! Surely children should be protected under the child abuse laws to such parents?

3. KissKiss says

And yeah I sound bitter because I don’t like bullshit.

Love that! I’m going to use that line whenever I can!

4. AnotherDirtyMartini says

Oh, and “putting food on the table for those kids”. Bitch, please! Check out Kate’s makeover – the plastic surgery, the clothes, shoes, jewelry, the hair and nail maintenance, and so on…she is making $$ and spending it on upkeep. I don’t want to hear that she has to do all this to put food on the table. She has to do all this to maintain her new lifestyle. And yeah I sound bitter because I don’t like bullshit.

She is disgusting for exploiting her kidsand there is not one ounce of spirituality in her.

6. Joey99 says

I’m so tired of the Gosselin’s. I do think that she deserves happiness after putting up with Jon for so long (especially after he’s been skanking around with every 22 year old who will look at him), but this is one that I won’t be buying.

7. xy mom says

OK really her putting up with him. Yes he’s a douchebag, but seriously I would be too if I had to live with that kind of criticism ALL THE TIME!

You’re right! I suppose there aren’t many photo opps at church.

This woman is so transparent.

9. imagamble says

didn’t fly out the window it wasn’t bringin in the cash! Plus really who’s going to take her picture at church?

Denifitely not interested. What happened to all of her church appearances and talking about how faith was a major part of their lives? Did that just fly out the window?

11. AnotherDirtyMartini says

The cd is just a ridiculous, laughable idea. Now watch it go platinum. I do NOT understand the fascination with this woman. She has the personality of my sister-in-law….and that is NOT a compliment.

If my head didn’t hurt so much, I would be rolling on the floor laughing about this cd idea. hahaha