Don’t Believe The Rumors That Joe Is Cheating On Teresa Giudice

Did you hear that Teresa Giudice’s husband was cheating with another woman? Well, don’t believe the hype!! In Touch Weekly is reporting that the rumor just isn’t true.

I laughed at it, says Teresa, who adds that, in reality, she and her husband are closer than ever. Joe, who claims that he and Teresa still make love once, sometimes twice a day, laughed at the story as well, believing it to be more lies spread by his former business partner. We’re very happy, Teresa shares.

They are very happy? Man – If I owed $11 million dollars I would be crying myself to sleep 7 nights a week!! ;)

*PHOTO CREDIT: ANDREW COPPA / IN TOUCH WEEKLY*

Comments

the actual rule is:
    i before e except after c or in words that have the sound of A as in neighbor and weigh…

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

3. Amber Taylor says

While it holds true in this case, ‘I before E except after C’ is totally archaic & irrelevant.
    There are several words without ‘C’ that have ‘E’ before ‘I’ such as ”weird’, ‘neighbor’ & ‘weigh’.

some people not always admit the truth… if the rumors are out it must be for some reason, of course they want to keep face.

No wonder they are broke…spending like crazy and boffing all day won’t get you very far!!!!

everything this woman says is a lie. she told us weekly it was danielle who was spreading the rumors. she should stop giving interviews bc everyone makes her look more and more pathetic.