Out And About – Bethenny Frankel Strolls With Her Family

‘Bethenny Getting Married’ star and former ‘Real Housewife of New York City’ Bethenny Frankel was spotted out for a walk with her family in Soho this Labor Day.

The reality tv star was spending some quality time with her husband, Jason Hoppy and baby daugther Bryn.

Bethenny seems to have gotten back into pre-pregnancy shape pretty quickly! She looks incredible! And how cute are those pictures of Bethenny making faces at little Bryn in the stroller! Bethenny did say before that she was able to get back into her bikini by not eating. She told Life & Style that her secret to getting back her figure was to

‘Taste Everything, Eat Nothing’

Hmmm, what do you think of that advice?

Photo By WENN

Comments

1. Bethenny Fan says

Actually the magazine heavily paraphrased and misquoted what Bethenny actually said with regard to the phrase “taste everything, eat nothing”.
    Its in her book where she says “taste everything, eat nothing” and what she goes on to say is when confronted with craving and food temptations don’t punish yourself and run away from the food. Instead sample the things you want, have a few bits of the cake, a few spoons of the ice cream, and a few bits of the steak but don’t eat the entire thing. Eat what you need and don’t deny yourself the treats but just avoid overindulging – that is what Bethenny means and writes about when she says ‘taste everything, eat nothing”.

She is in no way saying don’t eat food at all, she’s saying don’t binge, sample, taste it, enjoy it and then you’ll have nothing to regret.

2. AllNaturalGirl says

dholmas:

Taste not eat is not to be taken so literal, jack*ss!Imbecile.

BETHENNY LOOKS GREAT. ALL THAT MUSCLE, THE GIRL EATS!

HER HUBBY IS QUITE THE CATCH, SEEMS KIND AND SINCERE. AND HE IS HANDSOME,

I am black, you are white.
    I am coffee, you are milk.
    We will always complement each other.

_ B l a c k w h i t e C u p i d * C 0 m _
    You may have a try… ;)

4. AnotherDirtyMartini says

“Taste everything, eat nothing”…anorexic behavior, imo. That said, I do think she looks great, and I am jealous that I don’t have her willpower!

5. chocolateraisins, too lazy to sign in says

Hope she isn’t breast feeding, that milk would taste awful! When my time comes, I’m going to enjoy eating whatever I want, until I don’t have an excuse anymore.

I love her happy ending! she started off with a guy who barely made notice of her ( and sorry, he wasn’t a catch either) , and then she ends up with JAMES BOND and 00-baby! Good for her! I guess the one’s that keep faith alive do win in the end!