Jennifer Aniston Talks About Falling In Love

Jennifer Aniston loves falling in love. Who doesn’t? It’s the greatest emotion we’re capable of feeling. While she hasn’t found THE ONE yet, the actress doesn’t mind searching.

“I love the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. Love is the greatest challenge for all of us. You can’t control love, you don’t even choose it.

On the contrary, I think love chooses you, you need to be open to love. I am, I think it should be spontaneous.”

Is the 41-year-old star worried about all the media speculation? Absolutely not. She told Britain’s OK! magazine:

“I love reading about what my love life is like! I’ve been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I’ve grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p.”

Am I the only one that wants Jen to find true happiness so the press can jump off her back!? She must be exhausted with all the chaos. It just never goes away.

Comments

1. idontcare says

am i the only one who wants to hear ms. aniston STOP talking about love and finding it? she obviously isn’t going to, which is FINE but STFU already.

• kjw says

I absolutely adore this woman and it is the stupid interviewers and magazines that keep this crap up not her. She is just answering questions.

• idontcareeither says

I’m with you. Most celebrities have interview clauses if they don’t want to talk about something, or they divert and change the subject. Please CHANGE THE SUBJECT ALREADY. Geez.

2. Melissa says

They just keep bringing it up. She just seems to answer out of respect for the reporters. THEY need to GET OVER it and move on. Talk about other things not just love, divorce and Brad. Everyone is so hung up on the b.s.

3. idontcare says

I don’t think Ms. Aniston has anything to talk about of any substance. I don’t hate her but I find her very boring.

• allie says

You need to get your head out of the sand. She is the most unboring person. She’s beautiful, sexy, likes to have a good time, funny, wealthy and intelligent. Wow, what more could you ask for. Classy, classy woman.