Eminem Has Trouble Meeting Women

I’m sure Eminem could have a one night stand every night if he wanted to. But when it comes to actually meeting women that he wants to date, that’s where he has trouble.

When asked if he dates, Eminem replied,

“Not really. As far as going out, like dinner and a movie – I just can’t. Going out in public is just too crazy. I mean, I’d like to be in a relationship again someday. Who doesn’t? It’s just hard to meet new people, in my position.”

“I have trust issues. With women, friends, whatever. You always wonder what their real motives are. I’ve got a small circle of friends, and it’s a lot of the same friends I’ve known forever.”

That must be lonely.

Eminem adds that right now he is focused on staying healthy and addiction free.

“Right now, that works for me. I came out of some difficult things these past couple of years. I kind of feel like I’m just now finding my footing. So I want to make sure that’s secure before I go out and do anything else. I need to keep working on myself for a while.”

Photos by Fame.

Comments

• rita says

Why any NORMAL woman would want to date him is beyond me! The way he treated his own mother and his daughter’s mother is a perfect example of what kind of men he is! Besides being obsessed by a certain singer… The guy is a nutjob, no wonder why he’s gonna end up alone!

1. bryan j says

You guys are a bunch of hatting motherfuckers for real leave the man alone… and for the way he talks about women… women are PIGS…

2. bryan j says

For real you guys are a bunch of winny motherfuckers…he probably fucker your kids mom and your mom…

Hey Eminem,I’m LOVE you so much and I’m want to meet you someday if you will get meet to me and I’m single and I’m don’t dating with boys but only you,babe!!!!!!

4. so very true says

women in general are very nasty today, and certainly have a very bad attitude problem as well. such losers.

5. Robyn McCormick says

I think Eminem is awesome I would love to meet him
    I also think he is one very hot looking man :) keep up
    The good work Eminem love all your songs :) :)