Top 10 Celebrity Engagement Rings

Now that everyone is still buzzing about Jessica Simpson getting engaged, we thought it was time to look back at some our favorite recent celebrity engagement rings. Thank goodness there are so many couples in Hollywood! They gave us a ton of options to choose from!

10: Bethenny Frankel – Kristen Farrell 6.5-carat pear-shaped ring valued at $150,000

9: Nicole Richie – 4 carat ring from Neil Lane

8: Rachel Bilson – (ok so this one is pretty old, but she just got back together with Hayden Christensen! We couldn’t resist.)

7: Katy Perry - gold engagement ring from Cartier

Click on the continue reading link below to see the rest of the list. Did you favorite celebrity engagement ring make the list.

6: America Ferrera – 4 carat round valued around $70,000

5: Ali Fedotowsky- 3 carat asscher-cut diamond, accented with 184 round brilliant-cut diamonds designed by Neil Lane valued at $50,000

4: Simon Cowell’s lady, Mezhgan Hussainy – 6 carat whopper valued at $750,000

3: Jessica Simpson’s ruby red engagement ring – 3 stones with ruby center

2: Hilary Duff - 14 carats estimated at $1 million

1: Carrie Underwood – another celebrity engagement ring valued at $1 million

Boy, these celebrities sure know how to spend big money on engagement rings! We can buy HOUSES with some of them. That’s how Hollywood rolls!! Which ring was your favorite from our list of recent celebrity engagements? So many beautiful ones to choose from, right?

Comments

• Mohammedfarzam says

loveyou so much the ring was good and nice for you to have it it feels so good yeah baby my nane is mohammed and i love girls and sex with in the toilet i had sex in toilet with this girl and my dick is so small and no one likes me i dont know why anyone intersted in me give message on my email please my email addrss is mohammedfarzam@yahoo.com.au

1. Kodie says

Carrie’s is definitely my favorite. Now I want a yellow diamond some day…it’s gorgeous!

2. Angel says

AS LONG AS THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN IN THE WORLD, ABUSED, STARVING, SICK, ETC..

IT IS BEYOND SICKENING TO EVEN PUT THAT ON ANY FINGER.

OUR SOCIETY IS DISGUSTING. GOD MUST BE SO PROUD OF THESES WOMEN.

I NOW CAN NOT STAND ANY OF THESE WOMAN AFTER SEEING THEIR CHOICES.

GOD HELP US ALL:(

PEACE TO YOU ALL:)

• Riza says

In total agreement. What’s another ridiculous aspect that I have failed to fathom? Man vs. Food show…… All that food and gluttony while millions are famished even in our own backyards.. Here’s a thought, instead of making a ludicrous show about how much a person can eat, gather all that extra food, package it and give it to people that do not have the luxury of eating till their stomach cannot withstand any more food….

3. Kelly says

ooh Hilary and Carries are pretties <33 but I think Carrie's is $800,000 – 850,000 10 carat
    and I think it is Horrible people are saying Jess paid her own!!

4. Daina says

Very tacky and I agree with the one who said people are starving…just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I am not jealous I had a beautiful ring with about $15,000 among alot of other jewelry. Long story why I don’t have it anymore..but what it did was teach me the easy come easy go lesson and why material things are nothing compared to ppl and love. I have a gorgeous man who treats me like a queen. Don’t care if I ever get anymore jewelry..but I know he wants to get me something eventually. Too busy surviving at the moment..

5. nes says

1 million for a ring is just insane, halve of that money should be put for better use. But like their care , it is all about flaunting it. Celebritys please it always about them.

I love Nicole Richies’s ring, but Im also fond of Neil Lane!! My boyfriend is in the process of looking for my perfect ring!! Im really loving the pear shapes halo cushion right now :) & trust me I dont think I would be able to live with myself if I wore a ring over 5-6,000!!

Trackbacks