Is Khloe Kardashian Really Pregnant?

It’s no doubt that Khloe Kardashian certainly looks like she could be pregnant, especially given that she’s been following the typical celebrity bump watch formula of carrying oversized bags and wearing all black, but now a source is confirming to the New York Post that she is indeed expecting and;

“has been hiding a tell-tale bump behind flowing dresses and oversized handbags.”

Hmmm, I just checkout our her pics from The People’s Choice Awards too and it certainly looks like she may be hiding a tiny bump there! A friend of the family also said that her sister, Kourtney, becoming a mother inspired the reality TV star to start her own family;

“Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby. Lamar is happy and ecstatic.”

And while there hasn’t been any official confirmation yet from Khloe or her reps, she recently posted the following on her twitter account;

“No one can define who I am but ME! I set my own rules! I create my destiny!”

Well I’m not sure what that means but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was expecting especially since she and her husband, Lamar Odom have just signed on to film their own reality show! If she is in fact pregnant, congratulations!

What do you think – do you think she’s expecting?

Photos by FAME

Comments

1. Just Saying says

I don’t think so because she just dyed her hair, and pregnant woman are not allowed to!

• Cristabella says

not dying your hair while pregnant is a ridiculous myth…no idea where it came from but it is MYTH

2. Jess says

Ummm, pregnant women ARE allowed to dye their hair. Where do you get this nonsense from? I know pently of pregnant ladies who dye their hair. In fact, just recently my friend who is 6 months pregnant dyed her hair brown. She is naturally a dirty blonde who typically puts highlights in her hair, but she dyed it brown to eliminate maintenace/touchups while she’s pregnant. Get your facts straight. There are plenty of dyes and products out there that will dye hair and not harm the child.

• Dawn Franklin says

Actually they are not allowed to dye their hair the doctor told my daughter that and you also can not get a tatoo when you are expecting

3. stephany says

I am 7 months pregnant and i use to color my hair but recently i havent due to the pregnancy i was wondering what kind of hair color i could use that would be ok

4. Cristabella says

she has never been thin. I dont think she is trying to hide anything. Also she and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for a long time, so her shacking up fugly sister poiing out kids like pez dispener has nothing to do with it