Poll Names The Most & Least Desirable Celebrity Spouses

There are lists and polls for just about every category under the sun, but it seems no matter how many there are – I’m amused by them. MY OK! Wedding magazine took a poll and has given the results for the least desirable celebrity spouses and the most desirable celebrity spouses. Take a look at the picks:

Least Desirable Celebrity Husband:

5: Gwyneth Paltrow
6: Katie Holmes
7: Lady Gaga
8: Madonna
9: Nicole Kidman
10: Sarah Jessica Parker

Continue reading to see the Most Desirable Celebrity Wife and Most Desirable Celebrity Husband

Most Desirable Celebrity Wife:

5: Russell Brand
6: Colin Firth
7: Prince William
8: George Clooney
9: Piers Morgan
10: Brad Pitt

I have to agree with a few of the names on the lists, but not all (obviously). Can you think of anyone they missed for either list? I’m laughing over Justin Bieber being on the most desirable husband list..really? A teenager is a desirable husband? Funny and creepy all at the same time.

Photos by WENN

Comments

1. KIM says

Justin Beiber R they SICK???? Im beginning to think women are as piggish as men, thats just gross.

2. Sarah says

I would like to know how Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker ended up on the least desirable list???? They are two of the most classy, talented, and beautiful actresses out there! What is the problem??

• Anonymous says

I know. And Kim Kardashian is on most desirable as a wife??? Maybe the people read the question wrong and thought it said Least/Most desirable Friends with benefits. This poll is twisted.

3. Gati says

I dont see how Prince Harry is most desirable unless you’re aspiring to the throne. Hasn’t he made racist comments?

*I would like my comment to count as an entry to the sassy pack contest

4. Ninni says

Glancing through the lists i agree w/ about half all and all. Opinions vary, but people like Charlie Sheen and Amy Winehouse i understand as they are a handful to say the least. I am sort of surprised not to see Hugh Jackman there since his public persona is made out to be that of a pretty solid, loving husband and a hands-on father. Some of these ppl are there just bc of their looks i think, which of course isn’t something one could really debate over.

5. Ninni says

Glancing through the lists i agree w/ about half all and all. Opinions vary, but people like Charlie Sheen and Amy Winehouse i understand as they are a handful to say the least. I am sort of surprised not to see Hugh Jackman there since his public persona is made out to be that of a pretty solid, loving husband and a hands-on father. Some of these ppl are there just bc of their looks i think, which of course isn’t something one could really debate over (or there wouldn’t be any point imo)

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for information approximately this topic for a while and yours is the best I have found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?