Kris Humphries Says Kardashian Show Is Fake

I’m not sure anyone is going to keel over in shock about Kris Humphries’ allegations, but he’s making them anyway, saying that a lot of the Kardashian reality TV drama is fake. He gave one example of when they were sailing in Bora Bora.

“Kris was with Kim and her family in Bora Bora, and he playfully threw her in the sea. Kim emerged from the water, freaking out, with cameras rolling, shrieking that she had lost one of her diamond earrings which are worth $75,000.

“Kim was crying hysterically, but then miraculously, one of her younger sisters found the earring in the ocean, where the group had been swimming. It was probably 6-8 feet deep, and Kris commented to Kim how unbelievable it was that the valuable earring was found as the current in the ocean in Bora Bora is very, very strong. Kim just said, ‘I know,’ with very big smile on her face.

“Kris says that Kim’s reality shows are a total sham. He doesn’t think there is anything real about the shows at all. Kris thinks that Khloe is truly the only authentic one among the Kardashian sisters. Even though they didn’t get along, at all, he respects that Khloe does what she wants. If Kim and Kris had stayed together, and he had gotten traded to Dallas, like Lamar did, he knows Kim wouldn’t have moved with him like Khloe is doing.”

So Khloe Kardashian is the authentic one. For those of you who watch the Kardashians on TV, is that your impression?

Photos by Three Kings/Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com

Comments

1. ala_girl says

yes I do think that she doesn’t take crap from her mom- and she just says what ever she thinks…I also like that she is going with Lamar to Dallas-from what I have seen on the new Kim and kourtney show Kris is right Kim is all about appearance!

2. Stormooie says

Khloe has always been independent, and that is what makes her the only Kardashian that is likeable.

When Kim lost that freaking earring, she screamed, whined and cried to her MOMMY and blamed Kris H because he tossed her into the ocean, how she carried on about that earring it sounded real, I figured she was like that all the time.

I watched the shows, knew that they were staged, overlooked that because they have fun, until Kim and her greed, I mean they use their deceased father in the plot lines wtf no more Kardashians bs for me Team Kris H all the way

3. audrey says

If I had earrings that were worth $75,000 I wouldn’t be wearing them while I was sailing. And face it–even in a large family there are years and years where absolutely nothing significantly dramatic happens other than the Christmas tree falling over, or your pay check not coming when it is supposed to…and yet week after week after week all these fantastically weird things happen to one family and people think it is real??? Seriously?

4. Jamman says

The real question is why you freakin’ people don’t get up and do something worth da foggin’ while when this shite is the best thing for you to watch on TV. This Kim POS humps and gets peed on on camera for money to get famous, and you dignify her worthlezz azz family by actually watching this crap? THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU. Turnoff your TV.

• Anonymous says

Yea I agree with you too, I have hated that show since the first episode, and the whole bs about ray J leakin that sex tape without her knowing is BS too, she literally rode someone elses dick to get famous, and the tape ain’t even that great, she can’t fake an orgasm any better than she can fake all that crap on TV .

5. Nickisha says

I love Khloe, she is very charming in her own way. Compared to her sister kim, who is greedy, mean, self-centered and vain. And i always got that even though, Kris didnt like khloe, he did respect her. In their new show he is constantly comparing Kim to Khloe, using Khloe as an example of what a partner should be.

6. Gabor says

Sure, most (rather pretty much 99% of the time), the Kardashians show is faux. Everyone knows this. If someone doesn’t, then…I’m sorry for you. It’s TV after all. And yes, Kim is fake etc etc etc, but Kris H. is beginning to come off as a bitter ex-partner ‘spilling’ info’ (which is obvious anyway) here and there. It doesn’t make him look any better than anyone else. There’s two sides of a coin, and I honestly cannot imagine he’s always had a white vest when it comes to how he’s presented himself to the media after getting hooked with Kim.

I personally do not care for these reality shows and don’t watch them. But kudos for publicity stunts to keep us talking about them. Whether we care for them or not. ;)

7. Kandee says

Obviously, the only one in that family that have real value is Khloe. She is a real woman and a wife. The other two are just two petetic peaces of trash. Khloe stands by her man just how it should be, in the other hand the other kardashians will lunch their self in front of a bus only to get more attention. Cause they are nothing but fame whore including their mother

8. Just Me says

I remember when Kim was nothing more than a shop girl who use to organize Paris Hilton and Nicole Riches closets…that was her job. Then she lets nasty Ray J film their even more nasty bumping on each other and now she’s suppose to be this classy lady who’s real…Please, she and the rest of her family (except Khloe) don’t know anything other than being prime time hookers. Watched once, knew it was fake and will never watch again. I just keep reading hoping that I’ll come across something that will say all “reality” shows have been cancelled and real sitcoms with real actors who have real talent will return!!!

9. Nancy says

Kim better hope her looks dont fade, but then again, she has plenty of money to keep her looks for quite a long time. but she’s a phone..she’s self centered, self absorbed, greedy, trashy. Her mom is the biggest whore of all, who is only interested in her “10%”. Momma is responsible for a 65million dollar empire that she’s whored her daughters out for. Except for Kloe’….kim and Kortney took the bait. Kloe’ stands on her own and IS the more realistic and down to earth in touch with reality, what its like to be a wife and partner. Kim is only interested in the spotlight, and how many men she can try to bed, then complain that she feels as of she’s ‘been violated’. Believe me..she’s not the victim. Kris should count his blessings to be out and if Scott was smart, he’d haul a** out of there too. Lamar plays it smart…just keep your mouth shut is his advise. Smart man.

10. 2-Sweet says

That’s the thing about “reality” shows – they’re not 100% real !!!! It’ll be boring if they just sat around all day, no one would watch. I do see that Kim is extremely selfish!!! that marriage would never have lasted!!! he is too down-to-earth, she craves the spot-light. the wedding was about her, it was all her people….

11. 2-Sweet says

Kris H sure did tell her what everyone else is thinking….that fame is not going to last!! i loved when Barbara Walters let them know – what are they famous for? they can’t dance, can’t act…hahahahhahaha

I don’t think Khloe is the authentic one, I think she’s the mean one she is a bully and she is also the boring one too, and I think that’s because she is the one out of the three that is married and thinks that she can be mean to Kourtney and Kim, and I don’t like that about her,she should just leave them alone and live her life being a wife to Lamar.

13. kerry says

My friend just told me a nice place. ____【T’ a” l l m’ i n ‘g ‘l’ e.C ○ M】–_____ it’s the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry tall, and big people.. It’s worthy a try. ____【T’ a” l l m’ i n ‘g ‘l’ e.C ○ M】–_____

I do believe Scott, Khloe, Bruce, Robert and Kourtney are genuine. Lamar is also but he is kind of quiet. You should do a reality television show around just them.

The rest – not interested.

I also agree, her show is fake. Who the hell gets married for only 72 days and gets divorced?! Its all for publicity so she can make more money because there is no other way she can make any money! But its entertainment so its the viewers that support her