A while ago we featured an image of Maria Shriver looking uber chic shopping around LA. It seems like Maria and many other celebrities like Halle Berry, Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawford, Kelly Rutherford, Bethenney Frankel and Countess LuAnn de Lesseps are in on a little secret… the secret of Amy Matto.
The collection is elegant and right on trend, creating pieces that compliment women without all the fuss. Best of all, one of INO readers will be lucky to join the ranks of these A-listers in adding an Amy Matto piece to their closets. Do you prefer the Front Twist Dress on Kelly Rutherford or the casual Beach Dress on Halle Berry?
One (1) lucky INO reader will win the dress of their choice!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please note how you’ve entered and include your email on all comments below:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @AmyMatto dress giveaway from imnotobsessed.com. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of INO’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love INO’s Amy Matto New York dress giveaway.
- Fan Amy Matto on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the I’m Not Obsessed dress giveaway on imnotobsessed.com.
- Register on Amy Matto’s site here. Enter “INO” in the suffix box.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on INO posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Leave a comment on the original giveaway post here.
- Sign up for INO’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 2/13/2012
Winner(s) will be selected at random.