Fact Or Fiction: Is Jennifer Aniston Going To Attend Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Wedding?

We all know by now that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged. Of course Jennifer Aniston has to be dragged into it all somehow. At least this story has a positive spin on it: Jennifer’s reportedly happy for Angelina and Brad and even plans on attending their wedding!

“Jennifer is happy for Brad and Angelina. She is so in love with Justin that she is really grateful how things turned out. If it weren’t for Angelina, Jennifer would not have connected with Justin. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even went to the wedding.”

Angelina and Brad reportedly are planning to wed at their French chateau. Now, I think this story is better than making Jennifer out to be resentful or jealous, but even if she is happy for the couple (or really doesn’t care), I seriously doubt she plans on attending the wedding. As far as we know, this trio hasn’t even had dinner together! I label this one fiction, but what do you think?

Photos by ER/FameFlynet

Comments

1. Kitt says

Even if she’s willing to go – I’m sure she won’t be invited. Angie seems waaaaay too insecure for that.

• lola says

On the contrary. Its ANISTON that is WAAAAYYYYYYY insecure. This has been publicly known for years, and its why she can’t keep a man. She is whiny, clingy, possessive, insecure and psychotic and drives men away.

2. Kimberly says

Honestly I think the only reason Angelina agreed to marry Brad now is because Jennifer is getting close to marriage and she (Angelina) can’t be outdone. I’m not an Angelina Fan!!

• lynn says

I completely agree. I think jolie is jealous over all the stories about how happy aniston is. Now she has made it so if aniston gets engaged it will be said she is just doing it because of them. Or she knows that Pitt knows he made a huge mistake and decided to lock him down before he comes to his sences. But she should know better than anybody that a little thing like marriage wont stop him if he wants something else.

• lola says

You really are pathetic and immature. Rumors have been going around that Aniston was going to be engaged (with Mayer etc) for 7 years, and you think Angelina just decided to get married because of RUMORS that have been made for SEVEN YEARS? For goodness sake, she is not petty or small-minded like you immature bitches, I doubt she, like most people, gives Aniston a second thought. GROWUP!

3. Janet says

This has got to be the dumbest, most ridiculous story yet! And there have been a lot. I wish celebrities would start to sue tabloids for these kind of lies.

4. Gemma says

Does marriage even mean anything to these two? It’s a joke that they’d get married. And I doubt Jen is “thankful” to Angelina for breaking up her marriage. Sure, she’s the healthiest, happiest now with Justin, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have felt better if her marriage to Brad had crumbled on its own.

• lola says

Um, unlike Aniston who stole Justin from Heidi Bivens, Angelina had nothing to do with Aniston and Brad’s breakup, this was proven a long time ago.

5. Beth says

I suggest ‘Justifer’ and ‘Brangelina’ meet for dinner as pals somewhere in Hollywood where they would for sure be photographed together. Would this dispel the bogus feud rumours that spin around these four? How about an appearance on Saturday Night Live all four and together. If they all got together in the spirit of fun and mockery of themselves and the media would it be the end of this stale negative story line? Theroux could write the script for it. lol