Jon Bon Jovi was asked about his daughter’s, Stephanie’s, heroin overdose. Stephanie was initially arrested and charged with drug possession, but the charges were dropped. Stephanie recovered from her overdose at a hospital. Regarding the overdose, the rocker said:
“This tragedy was something that I had to face too, so we’ll get through it. And people’s incredible warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. So, we’re good.”
Sometimes it’s really advantageous to have a rock star as a dad! Jon Bon Jovi is no stranger to drug experimentation.
“It’s human. What I do for a living, it seems glitzy and glamorous but if you don’t take it too seriously it’s a great way to make a living. And then life goes on. Things happen.”
Hopefully Stephanie learned her lesson so this won’t happen again. When you think of the people who die from drug overdoses, this is terrifying. But Jon Bon Jovi has always impressed me with how down-to-earth he is, and this is no exception!
Photos by FAME