Fact Or Fiction: Is Jennifer Aniston Ignoring Her Hospitalized Mother?

jennifer aniston ignoring sick mother

Jennifer Aniston’s mother, Nancy Dow, has been in the hospital since November 6. Nancy needed surgery for a broken shoulder and suffered a stroke during the surgery. Goodness! This is Nancy’s second stroke. Yet Jennifer reportedly hasn’t been to visit her yet! A family friend claims:

“She hasn’t talked to or visited Nancy once since she was admitted. She should’ve been there for the shoulder surgery alone! And the stroke is really serious. Nancy is an old lady, and she’s very sick; it’s breaking her heart that Jen is ignoring her.”

Jennifer and her mother had a bad falling out years ago, back in 1999, when Nancy wrote a “tell-all” memoir. I thought they had reconciled, though, after Jennifer and Brad Pitt’s divorce. Maybe not? I don’t know what to think of this one. I’m hoping it’s fiction. There comes a time when you have to let things go, unless someone is a danger to you! Then again, you never know what’s happened behind closed doors. What do you think: Fact or Fiction?

[gallink]

Photos by KM/FAMEFLYNET

Comments

1. sira says

This is the most wishywashy post I’ve ever read. Maybe not? Then again, maybe so? I dunno? What do you think? Get a voice man, a voice!

2. Angie says

Her mom, although it’s sad that she’s ill, had no business writing a tell-all. That’s not a good mom.

3. Jennifer says

Oh boo hoo. Her mom should have thought about that before she betrayed her daughter. I have several family members I don’t speak to. Just because they get sick doesn’t make them worthy of my time or sympathy.

4. Oh yeah says

Aniston bought her toyboy expensive cars and several houses while her mom live in a rundown house.. what an ingrate daughter!!

5. babsee says

unless you’ve had to deal with a horrible mother, you have no idea. my mother has never apologized, yet I’m always being told I have to “forgive” her. No, thank you.

6. CJ says

So judgy, all of you. I haven’t talked to my father in over six years. Why? Because he’s an awful human being. If he were sick and dying, I can’t say I’d take chances to “mend” things. He’s had years to right wrongs.

7. Ricochet says

God, could she be wearing more make-up in that photo. What a horrible picture of her.

Who cares if she’s ignoring her mom, that’s between her and her mom. If you’re willing to judge someone based on that, you’re pretty shallow.
    (and I’m no Fan o Jen)

8. Anon says

Oh so if the so called “American Sweetheart” is ignoring her mother it is alright i bet if was another person you will all be hating on her and calling that person all kind of name.. !!