Interested in playing the Fantasy Fame Game? Here’s some interesting information on which celebs spent the most time in the media spotlight in 2012. You can play with the graphics (pictured above) at the Fantasy Fame Game website. It looks at celebs and the attention they garnered in the press in a variety of ways, such as:
- Top 25 celebrities based on total media attention
- Top 5 celebrities based on daily news cycle wins
- All celebrities who won only 1 daily news cycle (there were 23 of them!)
Here are some other interesting facts:
- Rihanna was the top overall celebrity of the year based on total headlines and articles that reference her.
- Kristen Stewart won the most overall days of any celebrity of the year.
- The 2011 winner, Charlie Sheen, doesn’t even crack the top 25 of 2012.
- The top 25 celebrities of the year received about 22% of the total media attention (of the top 1000 celebrities.
Using this information, you can play The Fantasy Fame game, which is a blend of fantasy sports with celebs and gossip. Can it get any better? People create teams of celebrities who score by being in the news. They can play against friends or the computer. Catching celebrity news trends early separates the winners and the losers in this game. Check it out: it sounds like fun!