Do you like going to parties and brushing elbows with celebs and other assorted cool-type people? Want to use your reporting chops and all-around great personality for INO? Come and work with us! INO already has a number of people covering East Coast events, but no West Coast peeps…crazy, I know.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Event attendance (if you RSVP, you must show up – report and photograph the event in detail)
- Event write-ups and photo editing (each event typically warrants one re-cap post)
- Photo tagging/post tagging and minimal SEO work (pretty easy stuff)
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent work style, minimum supervision
- Excellent research, writing and communications skills, a firm grasp of grammar
- Proficiency in computers
- Interest and knowledge of LA-area nightlife as well as US celeb gossip, fashion, culture
This is an unpaid position. This is for someone that would love to attend cool events, have a good time, interact with some interesting people, and cover the event for INO. Many events include gift bags or other goodies, which would be yours for the keeping. There are no estimates or guarantees for number of events.
We do have something for tomorrow night in Hollywood, though!
To apply, please email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org with LA Events in the subject line.
Photo from: wackyarchives.com