Get The Look
Sally Morrison and LoveGold feted ‘Downton Abbey‘ star Michelle Dockery before the big night of the Golden Globes with a luncheon celebrating gold and glamour. Guests included Anna Kendrick, Bella Thorne, Dita von Teese, Caitlin Fitzgerald, Colleen Bell, Louise Roe, Garcelle Beauvais, Shiva Rose, Isabelle Fuhrman, and Keisha Whitaker. Many of the celebs who attended wore gold jewelry to the luncheon. It looks like an elegant event. Here’s what some of the attendees wore:
- Michelle Dockery wore gold David Yurman earrings and rings with her Barbara Casasola dress.
- Anna Kendrick wore Fernando Jorge gold earrings, bracelet and ring.
- Isabelle Fuhrman wore gold Jennifer Fisher rings.
- Louise Roe wore Paolo Costagli rose gold bracelet and earrings
- Shiva Rose wore gold Jennifer Fisher bracelets
Click on the thumbnails in the gallery to see larger pictures. You can also see some of LoveGold’s jewelry in the gallery. Gorgeous pieces!
LoveGold was created to inspire all things gold. LoveGold seeks out the world’s most beautiful gold jewelry, the designers creating it and the people wearing it. LoveGold.com and its social media platforms bring you captivating stories, exclusive features, unusual and unexpected jewelry pieces. It is a place to share, love, and find the world’s most amazing gold pieces.
For more information visit www.lovegold.com
Photos by Getty Images