Kendall Jenner’s modeling career is going full steam ahead! She’s practically a fixture at Fashion Weeks around the world, and it turns out she’s getting well-paid for her work. This year Kendall became the youngest model on Forbes’ 2015 list of Highest Paid Models.
Kendall reportedly earned $4 million, placing her within an elite group. Here are the names that topped Forbes’ list for this year:
- Gisele (earning a whopping $44 million)
- Cara Delevingne and Adriana Lima ($9 million)
- Doutzen Kroes ($7.5 million)
- Miranda Kerr ($5.5 million)
- Karlie Kloss, Alessandra Ambrosio & Candice Swanepoel ($5 million)
- Kate Moss ($4.5 million)
- Kendall Jenner ($4 million)
I can’t get over the difference between Gisele and Cara and Adriana. Her endorsement deals bring her some SERIOUS coin. She out-earns husband Tom Brady, who reportedly earns $9 million a year with the New England Patriots (keeping in mind that Tom does have a multi-year contract).
But momager Kris Jenner has done well by Kendall! Kendall got serious about a modeling career and it’s paid off well. Good for her!
Photos by FAMEFLYNET