Stephen Colbert did a hilarious video last week spoofing celebrity lifestyle brands. As I’m sure you know, Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP is one of the most well-known celebrity lifestyle brands out there right now, and Gwyneth is no stranger to being, well, teased. She decided to tease right back in GOOP.
First, here’s Stephen’s video, in case you didn’t catch it:
Gwyneth welcomed Stephen into the business with some tips:
- All eyes are on you now, so pull it together at all costs.
- Find legitimacy by latching onto obscure trends.
- Get good at telling people what to do.
- If something is expensive, front like you own it.
- As content kings, set up your kingdom in the kitchen.
- Embrace your babymaker.
You can read the explanations for each one of these tips on GOOP. Both Stephen’s video and Gwyneth’s post are hilarious, I think. I’m loving ‘The Tonight Show with Stephen Colbert’! How about you?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET