Happy 2016 to all of you. As you might have noticed, the site has not been updated in a little bit. I’m Not Obsessed as at an inflection point where some time if needed. With the way the online entertainment and gossip world has evolved, it’s just very difficult to compete as an independent, family-run site. From buyouts to new media companies to the old school mags beefing up their presence and even non-gossip sites covering the topic now, the numbers just don’t seem to add up, as much as we tried. The economics simply didn’t work anymore.
The site was started back in December, 2005 and it’s been one heck of a run. Because of this site, I was able to stay home with my kids and my husband was able to quit his job in 2008. We launched more sites and more businesses and it’s been a truly wonderful experience. The people that always came to the site appreciated the ‘PG’ rating of the site and the fact that snark and nastiness was not a way of life. To the site’s detriment or benefit, we stuck with that 100% of the way for a decade.
While we are not curing cancer, I am proud that the site ran for as long as it did and the way that it did. It look me a little while to post this because I just couldn’t accept that it was over. I loved working on this site and building it into something. We are keeping the site and the company and the name so, who knows, maybe it will be revived someday. I really would like it to be.
For now, I have to concentrate on my other ventures and I humbly ask that you take a look and visit, too. This is my life and my family’s livelihood so I always try to put out the best product I can.
Please check out the other sites when you get a chance:
- Babyrazzi.com – Celeb news and pics with a focus on baby and relationships, along with product news, reviews, and more
- LadyandtheBlog.com – Women’s lifestyle site that hits fashion, beauty, parenting, life, travel, food, and more
- GuyandtheBlog.com – Bill’s site for men, but interesting for a woman, too, like Lady and the Blog
- AudreyandVera.com – See what I’m up to, along with my partner, and check out new women’s interest content, find out about live events, product releases, and much more
You can also keep up with me and Bill on that lovely social media thing:
I wish you all many, many thanks for all the support through the years…truly.
I also wish you a very happy, healthy and successful 2016 and for many years beyond.
All the best,
This is one celebrity blind item that I really, truly, sincerely hope is NOT true. According to this, whenever this on-again, off-again couple get back together, it’s because she’s doing coke. Get the goss after the break.
Oh boy. It sounds like George Lucas isn’t exactly thrilled with ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens,’ no matter that the film has made over $1 billion in record time. He got honest about why he decided to sell ‘Star Wars’ to Disney and what he thinks of ‘The Force Awakens.’
Taylor Swift “won” Christmas with an adorable selfie where she was dressed as an elf. Now she’s going to “win” New Year’s Eve, too: her video, ‘Out Of The Woods,’ will debut tonight during ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,’ hosted by Ryan Seacrest. She teased fans on social media with a hint of what’s to come.
- Nick Carter Is On Daddy Duty!Nick Carter and his wife, Lauren Kitt Carter, welcomed their first child together, a baby boy named Odin, on April 19. If this picture is any indication, then Nick has settled in well for his new role as Dad. RELATED: Nick Carter and his wife welcomed a son! Nick had a sweet caption with his […]
- Eddie Murphy Welcomes Baby #9 – Another Daughter!Eddie Murphy is a dad for the ninth time! The actor and singer welcomed a daughter with girlfriend Paige Butcher! Paige gave birth to their baby girl this morning, reports People magazine. They’ve named her Izzy Oona Murphy. Their statement read, “Both mother and daughter are doing well.” The pregnancy was first announced back in November. […]
- Sean Lowe Talks Baby NamesSean Lowe and his wife Catherine are expecting their first child this July. They recently celebrated with a baby shower and they gushed over baby names and going through the pregnancy with fellow Bachelor alum Ali Fedotowsky. At a Dreft event they revealed that their baby is going to be big, so Sean thinks it’ll […]
- Jena Malone Babymoons In Yosemite – Shows Bare Baby BumpHunger Games actress Jena Malone is expecting her first child this summer. She is enjoying every minute of her pregnancy and taking a little time for rest and reflection. Jena and her beau headed to Yosemite last week to bask in the final weeks before baby arrives. Jena shared this beautiful baby bump shot below. […]
Yesterday was quite a day: comedian Bill Cosby was formally charged with sexual assault in Pennsylvania and released on a $1 million bond. Beverly Johnson, one of the women he’s suing for defamation, responded as well as others in Hollywood.