Happy 2016 to all of you. As you might have noticed, the site has not been updated in a little bit. I’m Not Obsessed as at an inflection point where some time if needed. With the way the online entertainment and gossip world has evolved, it’s just very difficult to compete as an independent, family-run site. From buyouts to new media companies to the old school mags beefing up their presence and even non-gossip sites covering the topic now, the numbers just don’t seem to add up, as much as we tried. The economics simply didn’t work anymore.
The site was started back in December, 2005 and it’s been one heck of a run. Because of this site, I was able to stay home with my kids and my husband was able to quit his job in 2008. We launched more sites and more businesses and it’s been a truly wonderful experience. The people that always came to the site appreciated the ‘PG’ rating of the site and the fact that snark and nastiness was not a way of life. To the site’s detriment or benefit, we stuck with that 100% of the way for a decade.
While we are not curing cancer, I am proud that the site ran for as long as it did and the way that it did. It look me a little while to post this because I just couldn’t accept that it was over. I loved working on this site and building it into something. We are keeping the site and the company and the name so, who knows, maybe it will be revived someday. I really would like it to be.
For now, I have to concentrate on my other ventures and I humbly ask that you take a look and visit, too. This is my life and my family’s livelihood so I always try to put out the best product I can.
Please check out the other sites when you get a chance:
- Babyrazzi.com – Celeb news and pics with a focus on baby and relationships, along with product news, reviews, and more
- LadyandtheBlog.com – Women’s lifestyle site that hits fashion, beauty, parenting, life, travel, food, and more
- GuyandtheBlog.com – Bill’s site for men, but interesting for a woman, too, like Lady and the Blog
- AudreyandVera.com – See what I’m up to, along with my partner, and check out new women’s interest content, find out about live events, product releases, and much more
You can also keep up with me and Bill on that lovely social media thing:
I wish you all many, many thanks for all the support through the years…truly.
I also wish you a very happy, healthy and successful 2016 and for many years beyond.
All the best,
This is one celebrity blind item that I really, truly, sincerely hope is NOT true. According to this, whenever this on-again, off-again couple get back together, it’s because she’s doing coke. Get the goss after the break.
Oh boy. It sounds like George Lucas isn’t exactly thrilled with ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens,’ no matter that the film has made over $1 billion in record time. He got honest about why he decided to sell ‘Star Wars’ to Disney and what he thinks of ‘The Force Awakens.’
Taylor Swift “won” Christmas with an adorable selfie where she was dressed as an elf. Now she’s going to “win” New Year’s Eve, too: her video, ‘Out Of The Woods,’ will debut tonight during ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,’ hosted by Ryan Seacrest. She teased fans on social media with a hint of what’s to come.
- Catherine Giudici And Sean Lowe Celebrate At Baby ShowerCatherine Giudici and Sean Lowe celebrated the impending arrival of their first child with a baby shower! Find out about it after the break. RELATED: Sean Lowe talks baby names. Sean told E! News: Catherine had a wonderful time. They played games and ate ice cream and got silly with the flamingos. More than anything, […]
- Celebrity Blind Item: These Singers Aren’t BFFsIf this celebrity blind item is true, then it sounds like these two singers are not BFFs. They won’t be in a squad together! See if you can guess who they are supposed to be. RELATED: According to this celebrity blind item, this person needs to become a bit more secure. April 19, 2016 Coachella […]
- T.I. Dishes On Daughter HeiressT.I. is clearly a doting dad when it comes to his daughter Heiress. This is baby #7 for the rapper. RELATED: T.I. and Tiny are expecting an “heir to the throne”! He had this to say about Heiress to People: An enormous blessing. She’s a sweetheart. She’s beautiful.” Awww… Someone’s got her Daddy wrapped around her […]
- Lunchtime Links With Haylie DuffHaylie Duff and her family enjoy some down time! Does Adele have a “mini-me” in son Angelo? (OK! Magazine) Are you preparing to send your little one off to camp? Here are 14 things your kid’s camp counselor wants you to know! (Lil Sugar) This baby delivered himself during his mom’s C-section. (SheKnows Entertainment) Here […]
Yesterday was quite a day: comedian Bill Cosby was formally charged with sexual assault in Pennsylvania and released on a $1 million bond. Beverly Johnson, one of the women he’s suing for defamation, responded as well as others in Hollywood.