Happy 2016 to all of you. As you might have noticed, the site has not been updated in a little bit. I’m Not Obsessed as at an inflection point where some time if needed. With the way the online entertainment and gossip world has evolved, it’s just very difficult to compete as an independent, family-run site. From buyouts to new media companies to the old school mags beefing up their presence and even non-gossip sites covering the topic now, the numbers just don’t seem to add up, as much as we tried. The economics simply didn’t work anymore.
The site was started back in December, 2005 and it’s been one heck of a run. Because of this site, I was able to stay home with my kids and my husband was able to quit his job in 2008. We launched more sites and more businesses and it’s been a truly wonderful experience. The people that always came to the site appreciated the ‘PG’ rating of the site and the fact that snark and nastiness was not a way of life. To the site’s detriment or benefit, we stuck with that 100% of the way for a decade.
While we are not curing cancer, I am proud that the site ran for as long as it did and the way that it did. It look me a little while to post this because I just couldn’t accept that it was over. I loved working on this site and building it into something. We are keeping the site and the company and the name so, who knows, maybe it will be revived someday. I really would like it to be.
For now, I have to concentrate on my other ventures and I humbly ask that you take a look and visit, too. This is my life and my family’s livelihood so I always try to put out the best product I can.
Please check out the other sites when you get a chance:
- Babyrazzi.com – Celeb news and pics with a focus on baby and relationships, along with product news, reviews, and more
- LadyandtheBlog.com – Women’s lifestyle site that hits fashion, beauty, parenting, life, travel, food, and more
- GuyandtheBlog.com – Bill’s site for men, but interesting for a woman, too, like Lady and the Blog
- AudreyandVera.com – See what I’m up to, along with my partner, and check out new women’s interest content, find out about live events, product releases, and much more
You can also keep up with me and Bill on that lovely social media thing:
I wish you all many, many thanks for all the support through the years…truly.
I also wish you a very happy, healthy and successful 2016 and for many years beyond.
All the best,
This is one celebrity blind item that I really, truly, sincerely hope is NOT true. According to this, whenever this on-again, off-again couple get back together, it’s because she’s doing coke. Get the goss after the break.
Oh boy. It sounds like George Lucas isn’t exactly thrilled with ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens,’ no matter that the film has made over $1 billion in record time. He got honest about why he decided to sell ‘Star Wars’ to Disney and what he thinks of ‘The Force Awakens.’
Taylor Swift “won” Christmas with an adorable selfie where she was dressed as an elf. Now she’s going to “win” New Year’s Eve, too: her video, ‘Out Of The Woods,’ will debut tonight during ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,’ hosted by Ryan Seacrest. She teased fans on social media with a hint of what’s to come.
- Kerry Washington Debuts Baby Bump At MET Gala!Kerry Washington had fun dressing up for the MET Gala last night. Check out the purple hair, the gloves, and that thigh-high slit dress! Yet the ‘Scandal’ star didn’t hide her baby bump, either ;). RELATED: Kerry Washington is pregnant with her second child! The Met tweeted a red carpet photo of Kerry’s arrival: “Scandal” star […]
- Beyonce Slays In Latex At MET GalaHere’s Beyonce’s take on the futuristic and technology theme of the 2016 MET Gala: she worked the red carpet in latex. Love it! RELATED: See Beyonce’s photos of birthday princess Blue Ivy! Everyone’s still talking about ‘Lemonade’ and “Becky with the good hair,” but Beyonce didn’t let any of that stop her from enjoying the annual […]
- Celebrity Parents Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Chic In Silver For MET GalaYou know Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were going to be at the MET Gala. As you can see, they had fun with the technology theme! RELATED: Kim Kardashian is fearful of getting pregnant again. I barely recognize Kim with that nude lip color. It makes such a difference, not emphasizing her mouth like she usually […]
- Princess Charlotte First Birthday Gifts Includes $44K RattlePrincess Charlotte received some good gifts for her first birthday! She turned one yesterday on May second. Prince William and Kate Middleton released a statement about their daughter’s big day. RELATED: Here are some new Princess Charlotte photos! The statement accompanied an adorable set of pictures of the little princess. Princess Charlotte turns one today. […]
Yesterday was quite a day: comedian Bill Cosby was formally charged with sexual assault in Pennsylvania and released on a $1 million bond. Beverly Johnson, one of the women he’s suing for defamation, responded as well as others in Hollywood.