Is Katy Perry starting to feel some motherly instincts? If she is, it sounds like she doesn’t feel the pressure to find a man in order to have kids. Katy shared her family plans in an interview. RELATED: Katy Perry lands the first global Cosmo cover.
The Barrymores are still dealing with tragedy. Drew Barrymore’s half-sister, Jessica, was found dead in her car at about 6 am Tuesday in National City, California, which is just north of San Diege. Jessica’s body was found by a woman whose driveway was blocked by Jessica’s car.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kim Kardashian!
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga are getting very cozy for the camera. (D Listed)
- ‘RHONY’ cast member Kristen Taekman tells us what we don’t know about her marriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Separated couple Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have a movie night in the Hamptons. (Lainey Gossip)
- Miranda Kerr launches Escada Joyful Fragrances in Munich. (Moe Jackson)
- Is Chris Pratt the next great movie star? There aren’t too many of those these days. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Why Daniel Radcliffe is just so awesome. (PopSugar)
- Anna Paquin takes stepdaughter Lilac Moyer on a shopping spree. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- So what’s the real story behind Kim Kardashian and Brody Jenner’s “makeout session”? (TMZ)
- Is Zoe Saldana awesome or obnoxious? I vote for awesome, but that’s just me. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Uh-oh: has Teresa Giudice been fired from ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What had Emma Roberts in tears at Comic Con? (PopCrush)
- It was the Loser’s Buffet for this ‘Game of Crowns’ recap. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Moore introduces daughter Rebecca Klein. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak shares a double does of adorableness. (Babyrazzi)
- After a five year relationship, Audrina Patridge is single! (ICYDK)
- Lady Gaga is a feathered goddess in NYC. (Celebuzz)
- It doesn’t look like Lindsay Lohan is maintaining her sobriety in Ibiza. (Celebslam)
- Kate Upton says it’s “inconvenient” to be pretty while growing up. (Celebitchy)
- Here’s a real scandal: Kerry Washington calls Beyonce “cheesy” and says she should do more to empower girls. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
This Youtube video is titled ’80-odd years of happy.’ It’s a group of retirees dancing to Pharrell Williams’s hit song ‘Happy.’ This video shows that people in retirement communities aren’t just sitting around watching game shows all day. RELATED: Pharrell Williams’s song ‘Happy’ goes to the dogs.
Have you seen Jessica Alba’s cover for the new issue of Maxim? She’s steaming it up; she looks amazing! Jessica opened up to the magazine about the challenges of dealing with Hollywood and how she’s managing now as a veteran in the industry. RELATED: Jessica Alba thrills Comic Con fans at ‘Sin City: A Dame to Kill For’ panel.