- Jennifer Lawrence says the secret to her great working relationship with Bradley Cooper is “no sex.”
- Looks like Rob Kardashian got REALLY angry at Kim Kardashian.
- Phaedra Parks defended her decision to divorce Apollo Nida on ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta.’
- Taylor Swift buys her own name for porn domain sites.
- Angelina Jolie had her ovaries removed.
- Jennifer Lawrence says ‘Apocalypse’ is her last ‘X-Men’ movie.
- Cindy Crawford got her own Barbie doll!
- Iggy Azalea admitted she got some work done.
- Celine Dion opened up about her husband’s battle with cancer.
- Sarah Jessica Parker celebrated her fiftieth birthday.
- Kelly Osbourne announced that she has the cancer gene.
- Cissy Houston admits there isn’t much hope for Bobbi Kristina Brown.
- Sam Taylor-Johnson announced she wasn’t returning to direct the ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ sequels.
- Zayn Malik quit One Direction.
Looks like Kim Kardashian is on a trip with her gal pals! She posted some fun pictures on Instagram yesterday. They decided to create their own ‘Sex and the City’ moments ;).
It sounds like Jennifer Lawrence isn’t the only major star leaving the ‘X-Men’ franchise. Hugh Jackman, who stars as Wolverine, seems to be about ready to leave his alter ego of Wolverine behind as well. Say it ain’t so!
Have you heard that Mariah Carey is dating director Brett Ratner? I didn’t pay it much attention until I saw these pictures of them hanging out together on vacay in St. Barts. So are they dating?
Although I loved all of Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime performance a couple of years ago, I wouldn’t have minded seeing more of Destiny’s Child. Last night, attendees at the Stellar Gospel Music Awards got quite a treat: Destiny’s Child reunited to perform!
Last night the kids got their say about their Hollywood favorites! The 28th Annual Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards were held. Celebs turned out, some with their little ones tagging along, such as Jennifer Hudson. We don’t see much of her little guy, so take a look at the gallery to see them work the red carpet together. The Beckham boys arrived solo, sans mom Victoria Beckham and dad David Beckham. After the break we have the full winners list as well as TONS of red carpet pics!
Good morning! Kristen Stewart started the morning off right on a coffee run with BFF Alicia Cargile. Caffeine is essential in the morning, am I right? LOL