It looks like Halle Berry is going to spend Christmas in Paris with husband Olivier Martinez and their son, Maceo. Here they are arriving in the City of Lights. I don’t see any sign of Nahla: it must be Gabriel Aubrey’s turn to have her for the holiday. Maybe he took her to Canada to see his family? RELATED: Halle Berry continues her legal battle to reduce her child support payments to Gabriel Aubry.
Here’s Lady Gaga heading out for the evening in NYC. Her look is extraordinarily tame, isn’t it? The floral blouse paired with the high-waisted skirt looks like something that anyone would wear. RELATED: Why did Lady Gaga think Taylor Swift was “full of s—“?
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘The Flash’ stars Grant Gustin and Candice Patton!
- Lack of exercise while filming ‘Cake’ didn’t do anything good for Jennifer Aniston. (D Listed)
- Is Kendall Jenner dating Chris Brown? (OK! Magazine)
- Tyson Beckford and Shanina Shaik enjoy Sydney. (Moe Jackson)
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Meyer wouldn’t hire Gwyneth Paltrow because she dropped out of college. (Lainey Gossip)
- There’s a BIG reveal in the latest ‘Games of Thrones’ teaser trailer! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudekis are still having fun in the sun in Hawaii. (PopSugar)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and her little ladies are bundled up! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Is Amanda Bynes now interested in studying psychology? (TMZ)
- Seth Rogen beefed up his security with all the drama over ‘The Interview.’ (IDLYITW)
- Are you excited about the Backstreet Boys documentary? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Kate Middleton starting a new Christmas tradition that includes snubbing Queen Elizabeth? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Watch Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani perform ‘Spark The Fire.’ (PopCrush)
- ‘Shah of Sunset’ star Lilly Ghalichi calls off her engagement. (Reality Tea)
- Emily Blunt says parenting is a “fear-based industry.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Katherine Heigl and her girls prepare to take flight. (Babyrazzi)
- Justin Timberlake gets weepy over a fan’s gift. (ICYDK)
- Nicki Minaj is named the face of Roberto Cavalli. (Celebuzz)
- Oops! Nicki Minaj suffered a wardrobe malfunction. (Celebslam)
- In more leaked Sony emails, producer Scott Rudin says Angelina Jolie is “seriously out of her mind.” (Celebitchy)
- Is Beyonce expecting baby #2? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Remember the Kid President’s #BookItForward project? He wants 10,000 people to recommend their favorite book to someone else to encourage the spread of ideas. You have to admit, the people at SoulPancake come up with good ideas! Well, the Kid President had a special book club meeting with the cast of ‘Annie.’ RELATED: Kid President explains #BookItForward.
It looks like Jennifer Lawrence had enough of wintry weather: here she is arriving at LAX. She’s back in the warm California sunshine! I wonder if Jennifer is going to spend Christmas there or if she’s going to head south to Tennessee to spend the holidays with her parents. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence steps out in the city.
Here’s Bradley Cooper in another movie that seems like it’s going to earn him some more acting nominations: ‘American Sniper.’ This movie is the film adaptation of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle’s memoir, who’s known as the most lethal sniper in US history. RELATED: Watch the first trailer for ‘American Sniper.’