Now while Kate Middleton’s baby bump may not be all that evident yet, Zoe Saldana’s definitely is- LOL. You can tell she’s due pretty soon, and she’s pregnant with twins, no less, so there’s no hiding her belly. Love that striped shirt. Is it just me or are there are lot of stripes this season? RELATED: Zoe Saldana dishes on her pregnancy, including her due date!
This Christmas is going to be the last holiday Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice will get to spend together with their daughters as a family for a few years, at least. Teresa is scheduled to report to prison in early January, and as soon as she’s home, Joe will report for his sentence. Rumor has it Teresa and Joe have been at loggerheads about how this Christmas should be celebrated: she wants “couture” while he wants thrift store.” Well, Bravo may have saved the holiday for them. RELATED: Teresa Giudice begs judge for placement in Connecticut prison over West Virginia prison.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Jennifer Hudson!
- Teresa Giudice’s crisis manager DROPPED her after her new attorney sent a letter to the judge about where she would be sent to serve time. OUCH. (D Listed)
- Is Eva Mendes ready to quit Hollywood, and is Ryan Gosling already ready for baby #2? (OK! Magazine)
- Natalie Gal steams up Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch. (Moe Jackson)
- Not only did Kate Middleton have a daytime engagement yesterday: she had an evening one, too! (Lainey Gossip)
- ‘Django Unchained’ actress Daniele Watts and boyfriend are charged with lewd conduct. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Sofia Vergara had a cringe-worthy run-in with ex-fiance Nick Loeb. (PopSugar)
- Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb have the most adorable pregnancy announcement EVER. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jennifer Lopez just signed a deal to perform in Vegas, and it’s even better than Britney Spears’s deal! (TMZ)
- Nicki Minaj did GQ. (IDLYITW)
- Oops: David Arquette’s fight with his fiancee was caught On Camera. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Brandi Glanville merely fueling LeAnn Rimes’s and Eddie Cibrian’s insults with her 23-year-old boyfriend? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- How did T.I. end Iggy Azalea’s and Snoop Dogg’s feud? (PopCrush)
- Here are pics from Kim Kardashian’s birthday bash! (Reality Tea)
- Elisa Donovan gives us a boob lesson (no, that’s not a typo). (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Cobie Smulders is pregnant with baby #2! (Babyrazzi)
- Matthew McConaughey talks to GQ about getting married. (ICYDK)
- What do you think of Taylor Swift’s “cat” wardrobe? (Celebuzz)
- Nina Dobrev rocks a bikini. (Celebslam)
- Jill Duggar chose some interesting things for her baby registry. (Celebitchy)
- Did Nicki Minaj kick her long-time boyfriend to the curb because he was too jealous? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
If THIS is true, I’ll be shocked. I mean, on one hand, I wouldn’t be shocked at all, but on the other, I’d be bracing for what will probably be a nuclear split. If the husband feels this way about his wife, and is saying stuff like this, then I don’t see how it can last. Read the goss after the break.
This is not a regular song debut or music video! SoulPancake presented Matt Hires’s music video, ‘Hold You Up.’ It’s a collaboration with Rock the Cause and Ronald McDonald House. Matt wrote the song because Paul, his friend, has a daughter whose life was saved by the Ronald McDonald House. Paul wanted to give back, so Matt agreed to help him out, which led to this song and feel good video. RELATED: Watch this turtle twerk in another feel good video.
Here’s a NEW trailer for ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1‘! We see all three of the stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, and even Josh Hutchinson. In this trailer, Katniss learns Peeta is alive even as she takes up arms with the rebels. RELATED: Watch Katniss return to District 12.