This is one celebrity blind item that I really, truly, sincerely hope is NOT true. According to this, whenever this on-again, off-again couple get back together, it’s because she’s doing coke. Get the goss after the break.
Oh boy. It sounds like George Lucas isn’t exactly thrilled with ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens,’ no matter that the film has made over $1 billion in record time. He got honest about why he decided to sell ‘Star Wars’ to Disney and what he thinks of ‘The Force Awakens.’
Taylor Swift “won” Christmas with an adorable selfie where she was dressed as an elf. Now she’s going to “win” New Year’s Eve, too: her video, ‘Out Of The Woods,’ will debut tonight during ABC’s ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve,’ hosted by Ryan Seacrest. She teased fans on social media with a hint of what’s to come.
Yesterday was quite a day: comedian Bill Cosby was formally charged with sexual assault in Pennsylvania and released on a $1 million bond. Beverly Johnson, one of the women he’s suing for defamation, responded as well as others in Hollywood.
- Take a look at Bill Cosby’s mugshot. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- What do you think of this retro game room? (theCHIVE)
- Hayden Christensen says being in ‘Star Wars’ made him want to quit Hollywood. (D Listed)
- Rita Ora and Daisy Lowe enjoy fun in the sun in Miami. (Moe Jackson)
- Do you miss Jon Stewart after he left ‘The Daily Show’? (Lainey Gossip)
- What’s the big issue with sales shopping that no one talks about? (PopSugar)
- Here’s an, um, interesting review of ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens.’ (IDLYITW)
- Ian Somerhalder is desperate to be a new dad: he and Nikki Reed may join the Hollywood baby boom in 2016! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Yolanda Foster took the high road, trying not to judge her ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast mates’ questions about her illness. (Reality Tea)
- Oliver Hudson shares his Hollywood gift woes. (Babyrazzi)
- Bristol Palin shares a new picture of her baby daughter, Sailor Grace. (ICYDK)
- ‘Arrow’ star Katie Cassidy rocks a print bikini. (Celebslam)
- Is “glamorous” Kate Middleton in danger of “eclipsing” Prince William? (Celebitchy)
- Robin Thicke and his girlfriend, April Love Geary, get cozy while on vacation. (Bossip)
Get ready, world: 2016 is going to be the year of JLo! At least, that’s according to Jennifer Lopez. She’s already proven she’s superwoman with multiple movie releases, song releases, and ‘American Idol,’ so why not just give her a year?