Here’ s Lindsay Lohan greeting fans outside of the West End Theatre after an evening performance for ‘Speed-the-Plow.’ She’s looking pretty upbeat, isn’t she? And she’s having some fun with fashion with the deep red leopard-print coat. RELATED: Lindsay Lohan had a rough debut for ‘Speed-the-Plow.’
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. This is NOT news that ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ fans want to hear. We saw that Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson were back on set to film some reshoots. Now rumor has it the reshoots are necessary because Jamie and Dakota “lack chemistry.” RELATED: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson return to set to film ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ reshoots.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Lady Gaga!
- Anderson Cooper schools someone on when it is NOT appropriate to take a selfie. (D Listed)
- Sometimes you just need Mom: Kate Middleton went to stay with her mother while battling morning sickness. (OK! Magazine)
- Despite the hacked pics, Jennifer Lawrence isn’t giving up her iPhone. (Moe Jackson)
- Academy Award winner Lupita Nyong’o was in London for the opening of Bally’s. (Lainey Gossip)
- Mama June from ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ says she is NOT dating a convicted child molester. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are six reasons you should still be on Team Shia (as in Shia LaBeouf). (PopSugar)
- Ashley Williams welcomes her first child, Gus! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Stephen Collins says he can’t get work because of the molestation tape. (TMZ)
- Taylor Swift rocked the stage at ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ (IDLYITW)
- What do you think of Johnny Depp’s new look, as seen on the cover of Entertainment Weekly? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- A moment in royal history: Queen Elizabeth sends her first tweet! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- The latest ‘Frozen’ feat: the soundtrack went PLATINUM. (PopCrush)
- Is ‘Teen Mom 2′ star Leah Calvert addicted to opiates? (Reality Tea)
- Food Network chef Marcela Valladolid is expecting baby #2! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Is Beyonce going to raise Blue Ivy in Paris? (Babyrazzi)
- Minnie Driver talks about “desperate” showbiz parents. (ICYDK)
- Flashback Friday: watch Katy Perry’s style evolution. (Celebuzz)
- Is Bethenny Frankel racist? (Celebslam)
- Are George Clooney and his wife, Amal, hosting a second wedding this weekend? (Celebitchy)
- OMG: are Internet trolls making fun of Beyonce and Jay Z’s daughter, Blue Ivy, over her skin color? (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Someone is REALLY scared of getting Ebola. Were they in Dallas and had the misfortune of being at the Dallas hospital or something? Or on the plane with the nurse who ended up falling ill with Ebola? Even then, the illness isn’t airborne, so unless they had direct contact with someone’s bodily fluids, they would be okay. Well, this celeb is scared. Read the deets after the break.
OMG. One day after TMZ aired a picture of Mama June looking very cozy with ex-boyfriend Mark Daniel, who recently got out of prison after serving time for child molestation, TLC has canceled the show ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.’ Mama June publicly denied that she’s dating Mark, but it must not have been enough. RELATED: ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ films in Georgia.
Oh, Dean McDermott. The host of ‘Chopped: Canada’ and ‘True Tori’ star sounded like he got pretty defensive when he sat down for his promotional interview. He made it clear that he would not be defined by his scandals. RELATED: Tori Spelling says she’s proud of Dean McDermott.