OMG. Former ‘Harry Potter’ star Daniel Radcliffe really opened up to ELLE magazine. He chatted with the mag about losing his virginity. Daniel also chatted about public nudity and having attractive friends. RELATED: Kristen Wiig opened up to ELLE about her new, darker roles.
Did you know Melissa McCarthy and Jenny McCarthy are cousins? I’d heard it somewhere, but since I never see them together, I don’t think of it all too often. Well, it sounds like one reason we don’t see them together is because they aren’t all that close. Melissa may not even make it to Jenny’s upcoming wedding to Donnie Wahlberg. RELATED: Jenny McCarthy announces her new gig after she leaves ‘The View.’
Mind you, Zoe Saldana hasn’t publicly responded to speculation that she’s pregnant one way or the other. Yet people continue to speculate about whether or not she’s sporting a baby bump. You can’t see much in this dress, which she wore to the London premiere of ‘The Guardians of the Galaxy.’ Then again, between the high waistline and the print, a lot can be hidden. E! News reports that not only is Zoe pregnant, but she’s expecting twins. RELATED: Is Zoe Saldana joining the Hollywood baby boom (Fact or Fiction)?
Is Lauren Conrad getting ready for her wedding or just having fun with her hair? I don’t know, but she posted this selfie on Instagram yesterday. As you can see, Lauren has lightened up to go VERY blonde. RELATED: Lauren Conrad lives it up for her bachelorette weekend #donttellmrtell.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ star Dakota Johnson and Matthew Hitt!
- Kid Rock has a glass… adult toy that’s been subpoenaed in a law suit?! (D Listed)
- Jessica Biel is returning to her TV roots. (OK! Magazine)
- Selena Gomez continues her birthday celebration in St. Tropez. (Moe Jackson)
- ‘Breaking Bad’ star Aaron Paul has a new TV show. (Lainey Gossip)
- Is Anne Hathaway saying farewell to her pixie haircut? (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Steal decorating tips from Nicole Richie! (PopSugar)
- Michael Buble and his son make a splash. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Robin Thicke is finally admitting that his marriage is over. (TMZ)
- The late Philip Seymour Hoffman didn’t want his kids to become “trust fund babies.” (IDLYITW)
- Miley Cyrus and Pharrell release ‘Come and Get It Bae’ video. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Sounds like John Travolta is one step closer to having another guy who claims to be a former lover come forward. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Listen to Rita Ora sing ‘I Will Never Let You Down’: she sounds amazing! (PopCrush)
- Is NeNe Leakes getting her own talk show? (Reality Tea)
- Alan Ruck and Mirille Enos welcome a baby boy! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Awww… JWoww shares her first pic of daughter Meilani. (Babyrazzi)
- Bradley Cooper’s not a fan of Daisy Dukes. (ICYDK)
- Biebeliers, get ready: Justin Bieber just released 11 new song previews on Instagram! (Celebuzz)
- Uh-oh: Irina Shayk had a Marilyn Monroe moment. (Celebslam)
- Sounds like things are going VERY well with Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher. (Celebitchy)
- Lifetime’s ‘BAPS’ had twitter in a frenzy! (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET