Parents always get a kick out of the first birthday :). First-time parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel were no exception. Their baby boy Axl turned one on August 29th! To celebrate, Fergie and Josh had a gym-themed birthday party for him, even wearing gear that read ‘Axl’s Rock-N-Jock Gym!’ LOVE it. RELATED: Fergie and Axl are Road Dogz 4 Life.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kristen Stewart!
- Amber Rose is a supportive wife: she twerked in support of hubby Wiz Khalifa’s album. (D Listed)
- How did Gwyneth Paltrow react to the news that Chris Martin was dating Jennifer Lawrence? (OK! Magazine)
- Hilary Duff keeps herself hydrated. (Moe Jackson)
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are spending the Labor Day weekend in Canada. (Lainey Gossip)
- LeAnn Rimes rocks a bikini for her 32nd birthday! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Newlywed Brad Pitt has business in NYC. (PopSugar)
- Check out Tori Spelling and her cook-off cuties! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uh-oh: Alec Baldwin has another confrontation with a paparazzo that led to police involvement. (TMZ)
- Adam Levine says marriage makes him feel more masculine. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- ‘Real Housewives of Orange County’ cast member Tamra Barney makes it clear: she has NOT been fired. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to drug charge. (PopCrush)
- Andy Cohen wants to save ‘Real Housewives of New York City.’ (Reality Tea)
- Lily Aldridge is reframing things: she says her daughter is in her “great twos”- LOL. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- David Beckham prepares to take flight with his brood. (Babyrazzi)
- Kendall Jenner denies texting during the moment of silence at the VMAs for Michael Brown in Ferguson. (ICYDK)
- Frankie Grande made some REALLY inappropriate rape jokes in the ‘Big Brother’ feeds. (Celebuzz)
- Hank Baskett is still wearing his wedding ring. (Celebslam)
- Did Madonna really write a song about how much she “hates” “copycat” Lady Gaga? (Celebitchy)
- Proud mama Ciara shares a precious pic of baby Future. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
As if they don’t have enough series going on, SoulPancake has another series going on: ‘The Marriage Project.’ They ask couples who’ve been married for a long time about how they fell in love. This is Bob and Isabelle’s story. They’ve been married for 65 years. RELATED: Another video from SoulPancake’s ‘The Marriage Project’: ‘Why Opposites Attract.’
Fall is coming, so it’s time to change things up again, style-wise! I haven’t been in school for a while now, but fall still signals the beginning of a new year for me :). Maybe it does for Kim Kardashian as well. She showed off her new hair style on Instagram. RELATED: Kim Kardashian rocked the red carpet at the MTV VMAs.
Even a year after calling off their engagement and going their separate ways, it sounds like Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth still have feelings for each other. At least, Miley still has feelings for Liam. She confessed to as much in an interview. RELATED: Miley Cyrus has a homeless youth accept her VMA for her.
Here’s a new hacking scandal. Jennifer Lawrence’s cell phone got hacked, which led to the leaking of nude pics of the actress. ‘The Hunger Games’ star’s rep didn’t mince words about the incident. RELATED: Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are a Hot New Couple!