It looks like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt aren’t going to have time to take a proper honeymoon after tying the knot last weekend. Angelina reportedly is back in Malta, continuing to prep their movie, ‘By The Sea.’ Brad is in London promoting ‘Fury.’ Yet when they do reunite, on the set of ‘By The Sea,’ it sounds like they’re going to be able to mix business with pleasure :). RELATED: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie release a statement confirming their marriage.
Here’s your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you by Kendall and Kylie Jenner!
- Kanye West says he CAN’T hate the paparazzi because his father used to be one. What??? (D Listed)
- Is Kendall Jenner changing her name for her modeling career? (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio goes glam on the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival. (Moe Jackson)
- Jessica Alba’s a successful business woman! The Honest Company is doing well :). (Lainey Gossip)
- Miley Cyrus goes nude for V Magazine. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Here are some of the sweetest shots of celeb tots from the week. (PopSugar)
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel are doing some celebrating. Happy first birthday to little Axl Duhamel! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ cast member Adrienne Maloof says thieves stole her diamond necklace. (TMZ)
- Whoever’s going to play Dr. Strange, it won’t be Jon Hamm. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Is Beyonce pregnant with baby #2? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- What’s the release date for Hilary Duff’s new album? (PopCrush)
- Here are some more ‘Dancing with the Stars’ casting rumors! (Reality Tea)
- Alison Sweeney shares some healthy snacks for back-to-school. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hayden Panettiere kicked off her shoes backstage at the Emmys. (Babyrazzi)
- Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin hang out in NYC. (ICYDK)
- Is Nick Cannon now giving out dating advice? (Celebuzz)
- More rumors about Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi having marital problems. (Celebslam)
- Mariah Carey spends $46K on spa treatments… for her dogs? (Celebitchy)
- Solange Knowles refers to rumors that Beyonce and Jay Z were avoiding her at the MTV VMAs. (Bossip)
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
I’ve been searching high and low for a feel-good video, and while I’ve come up empty handed on the video front, I think Reese Witherspoon’s Instagram post is a great feel-good one. Reese heard about a four-year-old cancer patient named Will. Will has been watching the ‘Legally Blonde’ movies while in the hospital. Reese decided to reprise her character from the movies and send him a bit of encouragement at the same time with this Instagram pic. RELATED: See Reese Witherspoon go ‘Wild.’
Now that the news is out, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are confirming the reports: they are indeed married. They released an announcement. I think we all believed it, but the confirmation is nice :). They’re both back at work, however. In these pics, Angelina is checking out some sites in Malta. You can see a pic of Maddox and Pax hanging out in Malta as well, so it looks like the kids are with her while Brad is doing publicity for ‘Fury’ in London. Check out their official statement after the break as well as the gallery with pics of Angelina, Maddox, and Pax. RELATED: How did Angelina and Brad keep their wedding a secret?
Actor Jeff Goldblum has quite a history when you consider all of his film roles! Think about it: he has chased dinosaurs, turned into a fly, stopped an alien invasion, and lived aquatically—all while becoming a jazz pianist, an internet phenomenon, and maybe become the best-dressed sexagenarian. When GQ declares you the “best-dressed sexagenarian,” that’s saying something! RELATED: Miles Teller rocks a leather jacket for GQ.
Oh no. I was feeling encouraged when I heard Joan Rivers’s condition was upgraded from “critical” to “stable” after she was rushed to the hospital. Joan either stopped breathing or her heart stopped while she was undergoing a procedure on her throat at a clinic. Now word has it Joan has been placed in a medically induced coma. RELATED: Joan Rivers rushed to the hospital.