Here’s our first look at the new movie in the ‘Avengers’ franchise! It focuses on Chris Evans’s character, Captain America, and Robert Downey Jr.’s character, Iron Man. The movie is called ‘Captain America: Civil War.’ Check out the trailer after the break.
- ‘All My Children’ star David Canary has died. May he RIP. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Real ones are coming, but for now, check out these fake Black Friday ads! (theCHIVE)
- Chris Rock says he did NOT adopt a little girl who’s lived with his family for years. (D Listed)
- Kate Beckinsale looks like she’s moving on after her split from Len Wiseman. (Moe Jackson)
- Tom Hardy is BANANAS in ‘Legend’! (Lainey Gossip)
- Australia is taking a strong stance towards kids who aren’t vaccinated: they will be denied health benefits. (PopSugar)
- Alessandra Ambrosio got naked for Maxim. (IDLYITW)
- Is Nicki Minaj’s ex after her money? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Bindi Irwin discusses her father Steve Irwin’s death and reveals his biggest motivations. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Shahs of Sunset’ star Jessica Parido filed for divorce from husband Mike Shouhed. (Reality Tea)
- Ginnifer Goodwin steps out with her family after her pregnancy announcement. (Babyrazzi)
- Is FKA Twigs upset about Katy Perry being around Robert Pattinson? (ICYDK)
- Miranda Kerr was out and about with her dog. (Celebslam)
- Is Benedict Cumberbatch’s character in ‘Zoolander 2’ actually transphobic? (Celebitchy)
- T.I. and Tony are going to welcome their fourth child (it’ll be T.I.’s seventh child) in 2016. Congrats! (Bossip)
Mariah Carey already pretty much owns the holiday season with her Christmas songs, but why stop there? This holiday season she has a new project: the Hallmark holiday movie ‘A Christmas Melody.’ It’s also Mariah’s directorial debut! She’s directing in these pictures.
Khloe Kardashian is winning her battle with a nasty staph infection: she’s out of quarantine! She and Kylie Jenner are even trash talking each other over cooking for Thanksgiving, so I think it’s safe to say that Khloe is feeling better these days :).
Sherri Shepherd likely isn’t happy that the court ruled she was the legal mother of her son via surrogate, Lamar Sally Jr., so she had to keep paying her ex, Lamar Sally, child support, but she hasn’t responded publicly. Lamar, however, has made a statement.
Stephanie March and Bobby Flay were headed for what looked like an acrimonious split, what with word about the prenup Bobby had Stephanie sign to rumors about cheating and even a banner flown over Bobby’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony that read “cheater,” before they reached a divorce settlement. Now Stephanie is able to joke about her marriage.