Chris Pratt is at the top of the A-list in Hollywood for the moment. His big break came in the hits ‘Guardian of the Galaxy.’ He’s about to follow that up in what will likely be a big hit this summer: ‘Jurassic World,’ and he has a year of movies lined up to shoot: ‘The Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 2,’ and he’s in talks to star in ‘Passengers,’ a sci-fi romance, opposite Jennifer Lawrence. So why does he want to leave Hollywood?
Chris Brown has clearly become a proud, doting daddy: he even brought his little princess, Royalty, to the 2015 Billboard Music Awards! However, he’s about to learn just how expensive those little ones can be: he’s in a child support dispute with Royalty’s mother, Nia Guzman.
OMG: did Kelly Rutherford’s White House petition actually do something? A judge awarded her custody of her two children and ordered them returned to the United States from Monaco, where they currently live.
- The 2015 Billboard Music Awards were held, and Taylor Swift won BIG.
- Taylor Swift debuted her highly anticipated video, ‘Bad Blood.’
- Taylor Swift was named No. 1 on Maxim’s Hot 100 List for 2015.
- Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are expecting their first child together.
- Nick Gordon asks to see Bobbi Kristina Brown now that he’s out of rehab.
- Rihanna rocks the new Dior Secret Garden ad like a BOSS.
- Rebel Wilson responds to reports that she lied about her age.
- Was Nicki Minaj throwing shade at Tyga for dating Kylie Jenner in ‘Feeling Myself’ video?
- Prince William dishes on life with Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
- Jane Fonda rocks the cover of W magazine, becoming their oldest cover model in history!
- Janice Dickinson sued Bill Cosby for defamation after he claimed she lied about him sexually assaulting her.
- Josh Duggar and his family responds to sexual abuse allegations.
Here’s Reese Witherspoon and her mini-me, Ava Phillippe, enjoying a mother-daughter shopping trip! What better way to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend? After all the work Reese has been doing, between promoting her movie ‘Hot Pursuit’ and launching her new site, Draper James, she deserves to treat herself, and Ava’s at the age where she can join in on the fun :).