Something tells me Kanye West is going to re-think his demand that the audience stand on their feet while he’s performing. Kanye was performing at an Australian concert when he stopped rapping, saying he wouldn’t continue until EVERYONE stood up for him. You can see where this is going. RELATED: Kaney West confronted Jay Pharoah about his MTV VMA skit.
Rapper Nicki Minaj was ready to give back and inspire teens at her former alma mater, New York’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High, by giving a speech to the student body. However, the high school declined her request. RELATED: Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction at 2014 MTV VMAs.
Now that Khloe Kardashian has called it quits with French Montana, rumor has it an old flame might be trying to get a second chance. Is Khloe’s ex-husband, Lamar Odom, interested in reconciliation? RELATED: Khloe Kardashian is taking a break from French Montana.
The big day must be drawing near for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin. Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelor is about to become a married man. George revealed that their wedding ceremony would be held in Venice. Now more details are coming out. RELATED: George Clooney spills on wedding details.
Last night Beyonce and Jay Z wrapped up their ‘On The Run’ tour in Paris. Contrary to all the rumors from the summer that they wouldn’t even make it to their final performance or that they would be announcing their split by the end of the tour, the couple appeared very much in love. Both paid homage to each other. RELATED: Is Beyonce expecting baby #2?
Nicki Minaj rocked the house at Club 79 in Paris. Check out some stories from the past week!
- Kate Middleton is pregnant with baby #2!
- George Clooney shares some of his wedding plans.
- Joan Rivers was laid to rest.
- Kim Kardashian even took a selfie during her Ice Bucket Challenge!
- Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka tied the knot.
- Taylor Swift admits she hasn’t dated a guy since Harry Styles.
- Oscar buzz got started for Jennifer Aniston after the TIFF premiere of her new movie, ‘Cake.’
- Are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding?
- Ashley Tisdale got married!
- Shakira is having a baby…
- Charlie Hunnam admits to having a “nervous breakdown” over ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’
- Khloe Kardashian split from French Montana.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck share sexy polaroids.
- Is Liv Tyler pregnant?
- Why wasn’t Jon Voight invited to Angelina Jolie’s wedding?
- Katie Holmes is set to make her directorial debut!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are returning for a second season of ‘True Tori.’
- Nicole Kidman’s father dies unexpectedly in Singapore.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Summer may be over, but this year it looks like a lot of celebs went for fall weddings! Former reality tv personality-turned-fashion designer Lauren Conrad married attorney William Tell on Saturday in Santa Ynez, California. Meanwhile, Cheyenne Jackson tied the knot with Jason Landau at a private estate in Encino, California. RELATED: Lauren Conrad goes very blonde before wedding.