OtterBox just launched it’s brand new Preserver series of cases for the iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s. The waterproof design is fully submergible up to 6.6 feet, and Touch ID is supported for the iPhone 5s. The slimmer design looks to be due to OtterBox’s purchase of LifeProof.
Here are some of the features:
- Two-piece case with snap assembly for easy installation
- Internal foam cushions device and holds it in place inside the case
- Includes an adjustable lanyard for convenient carrying and tethering
- Waterproof: fully submergible up to 6.6 ft. (2 m) for 30 minutes (IP-X8)
- Drop proof: protects device from drops up to 6.6 ft. (2 m)
- Dust proof: blocks entry of dust and debris particles (IP-6X)
The Preserver case costs $89.95 and is available in four colors: Carbon, Primrose, Pistachio, and Glacier. The iPhone 5 version is available for shipping now, and you can sign up to be notified when the 5c and 5s versions are available for order at the link below.