Remember that Harry Potter “prequel” play that J.K. Rowling announced a while back? Turns out that it’s not a prequel, it’s actually a SEQUEL!! Fans exploded this week when the beans were spilled that the play Harry Potter & the Cursed Child will take place 19 years in the future, basically where the very end of Deathly Hallows ended!!
Lena Dunham stopped by the Ellen DeGeneres Show today to promote her new biography “Not That Kind of Girl.” The actress and author shared a few snippets from her book, including bits about celibacy and losing her viriginity in college being a little bit of a let down!
The “Girls” star decided at age 9 that she wanted to be celibate until after high school. She wrote her promise to herself on a piece of paper and ate it. “Because that’s how I thought you officially sealed contracts. I thought that’s basically what adults did if they were buying real estate, getting a divorce, you eat the paper.” [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Courteney Cox is engaged! Congratulations! (D Listed)
- Yikes! Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are broke… and breaking up (possibly). (OK! Magazine)
- Camilla Belle joined a friend for lunch yesterday. (Moe Jackson)
- To say Shia LeBeouf had a rough night last night would be an understatement. He ended up in jail, with a face mask on. (Lainey Gossip)
- Peter Dinklage and Grumpy Cat are BFFLs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Was this the world’s most perfect Jeopardy response? (PopSugar)
- Spice Girl turned reality competition judge Mel B had a night out with her adorable daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- And as it turns out, Shia LeBeouf’s story just got more interesting. (TMZ)
- Liam Neeson’s nephew is in critical condition after falling 20 feet from the top of a telephone box while drunk. (IDLYITW)
- Beyonce is all about showing off her assets in concert. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Ben Affleck been hiding some serious drug problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Chris Brown might be getting a reality TV program… because that’s just what we need. (PopCrush)
- Melissa Gorga says Season 6 of Real Housewives of New Jersey was a “bumpy road.” (Reality Tea)
- Vanessa Carlton is expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Scott Eastwood ate a hotdog… apparently some people are thrilled. (Celebuzz)
- Kaitlyn Carter – Brody Jenner’s girlfriend – was snapped in a bikini. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney plans to run for senate. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
After all of the great news recently for the Kardashian family (Kim’s wedding, Kourtney’s third pregnancy, baby North’s first birthday, Kendall’s hugely successful modeling career!), the other shoe had to drop sometime.
It seems that, unfortunately, while some members of the Kardashian family are living the blissful life, Rob Kardashian is falling deeper into the hole he’s been in recently. On top of his weight gain – which his mother, Kris Jenner, said on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is dangerous to his health – Rob has picked up a nasty drug habit. He’s said to be addicted to [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kaley Cuoco.
- Kim Kardashian is blonde again. (D Listed)
- The US hits the pitch in the World Cup again today – so here are some weird facts about the team. (OK! Magazine)
- This new teaser trailer for Hunger Games is amazing! (Moe Jackson)
- Jay-Z and Beyonce have hit the road on tour, and are sharing never before seen videos of their engagement and wedding. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kesha is opening up about her struggles before rehab. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Wondering what the cast of Harry Potter is up to? Check this out! (PopSugar)
- Jennifer Garner and her daughter, Seraphine, took a break for some ice cream! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Yikes! It looks like Rob Kardashian might be in over his head with a drug problem. (TMZ)
- Rihanna looked all kinds of gorgeous for Harper’s BAZAAR Arabia. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This is not good! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught on video doing lines of cocaine. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Dozens were hospitalized during the Avicii show in Boston. (PopCrush)
- If you missed Catfish last night, here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum won’t force her daughter to become a vegan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- The Transformers: Age of Extinction premiere was a family affair for Mark Wahlberg! (Babyrazzi)
- Chris Brown rejected a plea deal and is headed back to court. (ICYDK)
- Kaley Cuoco chopped off all her hair – love it or not? (Celebuzz)
- Justin Bieber will park his car wherever he wants, thankyouverymuch. (Celebslam)
- Leann Rimes is begging Eddie Cibrian to let her begin IVF – he told her to get a dog. OUCH! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.