It looks like Justin Bieber owes his lawyers, big time. It’s being reported by TMZ that they’ve gotten the singer out of three of the most serious charges against him, and that he’ll be entering a plea deal.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Shailene Woodley.
- Shailene Woodley looked stunning at the Berlin premiere of Divergent. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Richie has dyed her hair purple, just ahead of her new reality TV show. (Lainey Gossip)
- Megan Fox has returned to the set of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Samuel L. Jackson wrote a poem about Boy Meets World – as you do. (PopSugar)
- Bruce Willis’s youngest daughter, Mabel, is two today! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Michael Strahan is joining the Good Morning America team. (TMZ)
- Kendall Jenner and her younger sister, Kylie Jenner, have been posting some slightly risque photos of themselves while in Thailand. (IDLYITW)
- Oh man, the tabloids are reporting that Miley Cyrus is pregnant! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- In a bit more Miley Cyrus news, her precious puppy Floyd died while she was on tour. RIP. (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County Tamra Barney is looking quite stunning in this recent bikini pic. (Reality Tea)
- It’s a boy for Regina Spektor! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kate Hudson (who I always forget has children) was spotted out to lunch with her sons. (Babyrazzi)
- Emily Blunt was out and about in Beverly Hills yesterday, just six weeks after giving birth to her daufghter Hazel. (ICYDK)
- One Direction has released a hilarious video to promote their new fragrance “That Moment.” (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst believes traditional gender roles “are why relationships work.” (Celebitchy)
If you’re a fan of Nashville, get ready! Some of the stars of the show are hitting the road for a mini three-city tour this spring!
While you won’t be able to see Hayden Panettiere or Connie Britton live and in concert, you’ll get the chance to see most of the gents in the cast, along with Clare Bowen (Scarlett) perform! [Read more...]
One Direction member Zayn Malik was the subject of a death hoax that began just a few hours prior to the official beginning of April Fools Day! But rest assured Directioners, Perrie Edwards‘ fiance is alive and well!
The rumor got started with a fake BBC News report that Zayn was found dead in a hotel room and quickly went viral. [Read more...]
Michael Cera, best known for his roles in Juno and Arrested Development (although he’s had some hilarious bit parts in other films), has reportedly signed on to the cast of Batman v Superman as The Riddler.