Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lupita Nyong’o.
- Gary Oldman has issued an apology to the anti-defamation league. (D Listed)
- Dr. Paul Nassif’s tips for what to look for in a plastic surgeon. (OK! Magazine)
- Tom Cruise has arrived in Japan. (Lainey Gossip)
- Former Survivor contestant, Caleb Bankston, has died after a railway accident. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Nina Dobrev has nailed the “rocking a bikini” thing. (PopSugar)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aren’t the only celeb parents to throw over-the-top birthday bashes for their kids! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Major health organization are calling for the MLB to ban all tobacco products – including chewing tobacco – from ballparks. (TMZ)
- Lupita Nyong’o looks – unsurprisingly – gorgeous in her first ad for Lancome. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Model Katie Cleary is claiming that her husband – Andrew Stern’s – suicide had nothing to do with her friendship with Hollywood A-Lister Leonardo DiCaprio. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato has revealed that her grandfather was gay. (PopCrush)
- Ramona Singer and her husband Mario are trying to save their marriage. (Reality Tea)
- Is Kourtney Kardashian about to be the face of a new trend? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Kardashian took her daughter, North West, to the doctors. (Babyrazzi)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux silenced rumors of a breakup by hitting the red carpet together for the first time all year. (ICYDK)
- Kate Upton is the new face of Bobbi Brown cosmetics. (Celebuzz)
- Scott Disick is “playing with fire.” (Celebslam)
- Pippa Middleton has given her first EVER TV interview. It will air Monday and Tuesday on the Today Show. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
The headliners have been announced for this year’s Midtown Music Festival, held at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, Georgia.
From September 19-20, over 22 acts will take to the stage, lead by Eminem, Zac Brown Band, John Mayer, and Jack White. According to event organizers, this is one of the most star-studded lineups the festival has ever seen, with the performers racking in a total of 24 Grammy wins between them!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenny McCarthy.
- It looks like the story about a little girl being kicked out of KFC for her facial scars might be a hoax. (D Listed)
- Jenny McCarthy won’t be wearing white to her wedding to Donnie Wahlberg. (OK! Magazine)
- Adriana Lima stepped out in NYC to watch the Brazil v. Cameroon game. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince Harry is in Brazil. Enjoy! (Lainey Gossip)
- Selena Gomez posted a bikini selfie with the caption “I’m Brave” in Spanish. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- In other royal news, Prince William might have a new job. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling and her kids hit the pool! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- In case you’re interested, here’s the 911 call that led to Hope Solo’s arrest. (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber’s new neighbors already hate him. Bummer. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- JFK Jr. might have had a secret love child… (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- One Direction has released a makeup line… so… there’s that. (PopCrush)
- Kanye West is serving his community service by teaching at fashion school. Wait, what? (Reality Tea)
- Sharon Osbourne said her granddaughter, Pearl, is “fearless.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kourtney Kardashian showed off her baby bump while jumping in the pool. (Babyrazzi)
- Miley Cyrus is insisting that she did not film a sex tape. (ICYDK)
- Ed Sheeran calls Taylor Swift an “old lady.” (Celebuzz)
- Kim Kardashian is weighing in on the Beverly Hills Hotel boycott, this time reversing her original stance on the issue. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
A rep for the couple has confirmed the news, saying that the “whole family” – which includes their daughter Lincoln who was born in March 2013 – “is beyond excited.” [Read more…]
Not only did pop sensation Demi Lovato get the honor of being the cover model for the August 2014 issue of Seventeen, but she was also the Guest Editor on the issue!
The actress/singer – who has been very open and honest about her struggles with emotional issues and addiction – continued her policy of honesty with Seventeen, and spent a great deal of time discussing what she feels are the keys to a happy and successful life.
To see what Demi had to say about life after treatment and giving back, keep reading!