Get ready folks, 2003 is back!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amber Heard.
- Kate Major was busted for a DUI after slapping Michael Lohan. (D Listed)
- Scarlett Johansson looked absolutely gorgeous on the red carpet of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier LA premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Jeremy Renner was rumored to be disappointed with his role in the Avengers series, but he showed up to the premiere of Winter Soldier, and has been prepping for Avengers 2 – so all must be good! (Lainey Gossip)
- Seven reasons why Jared Leto’s Oscars acceptance speech was the best of all time. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lady Gaga got thrown up on during SXSW so … that’s … the grossest thing you’ll hear all day. (PopSugar)
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller’s twin boys are 5 years old today! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Billy Joel apparently hates the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” – you know, his song – that he wrote… (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber got a Banksy tattoo. Because he’s profound and unique. (IDLYITW)
- Khloe Kardashian bought Justin Bieber’s principle LA residence, and the Beibs also just sold the property next door to it – and is no longer looking to live in LA. You can all breathe easy now. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jamie Lynn Spears is getting married today! (PopCrush)
- Jon Gosselin has written a tell-all about his ex-wife, Kate, to prove that he’s still scraping the bottom of the barrel. (Reality Tea)
- Beyonce took Blue Ivy to the Dublin Zoo – I’m jealous! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Chris Hemsworth took his daughter to the beach for a little Daddy-Daughter bonding time. My heart just exploded. (Babyrazzi)
- Apparently Lindsay Lohan was a nightmare to work with during 2 Broke Girls. (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift hung out with my idol – Ina Garten. (Celebuzz)
- Rob Kardashian is rumored to be skipping his sister Kim’s wedding because he’s so uncomfortable with his weight. (Celebslam)
- Angelina Jolie is apparently warning Johnny Depp against marrying Amber Heard. (Celebitchy)
- Master P’s wife says she’s struggling and on welfare, although he has a $200million net worth. (Bossip)
According to E! News,
Up until now Cressida has loved the fact they can have a lot of freedom in public, they don’t hit the headlines when they go to dinner and they can enjoy their relative anonymity around Chelsea. But they are fully aware once they decide to proceed to marriage things will get a little crazy and the attention on them will increase. So it’s very much a ‘let’s enjoy this while it lasts’ before they move forwards.
With that, it seems that Kate and Cressida’s main area of focus in “princess training,” is that Cressida will need to learn to deal with the press, as well as keeping her life (and Harry’s) as normal as possible. It’s said that Cressida and Harry want to maintain their quasi-normal lives for as long as they possibly can, which is something that needs to be handled delicately. After all, Prince William and Kate catch a lot of flack for the way they try to be “normal” while still enjoying the perks of their royal duties.
Photos via WENN.
Stacy Keibler’s elopement over the weekend may have seemed a bit shocking, but most people brushed it off as a typical Hollywood romance. After all, there’s pretty much no where else in the world where it’s totally normal to date someone for less than a year and then fly out entire family out for a tropical vacation and surprise them with a wedding announcement.
However, it seems that those of us who were opting to just believe in true love may have been a bit naive, as sources are reporting that the model/fitness guru (and former girlfriend of George Clooney) is pregnant with her first child!
So – did Stacy have a shotgun wedding, or is it just interesting timing? It’s hard to say. She did wear a custom Monique Lhuillier gown, which probably would have taken at least a couple of weeks to pull together – so who’s to say this wasn’t something that had been planned for a while?
Either way, congratulations to the happy couple!
Photos via WENN.
Director Joe Wright’s reimagining of the beloved childhood story Peter Pan (titled simply Pan) is definitely shaping up to be an interesting movie.
While it’s been set in stone for a while that Garrett Hedlund will be playing Captain Hook and that Hugh Jackman will be playing Blackbeard, we’ve now also got word on who will be playing Tiger Lily. It’s none other than The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Rooney Mara. Yes, you read that right.
No word yet on who will be cast as Peter Pan, although sources are saying that it will definitely be a child, rather than a grown actor.
Photos via WENN.