Rihanna was chic in shorts for the 2015 BET Awards. Check out her matching gold shorts and blazer, minus a top. This is RiRi, everyone: she doesn’t need a top- LOL. Rihanna shared the details on her look on Instagram.
Janet Jackson looked AMAZING at the 2015 BET Awards, where she accepted the Ultimate Icon Award after quite a tribute last night. Does she have access to a secret fountain of youth? She’s looks READY to hit the road for her tour later this summer!
Last night were the 2015 Tony Awards, which recognizes Broadway shows and performances. We’re used to seeing Jennifer Lopez in LA attending events for movies, TV and music, but last night she got glammed up for the Tonys. LOVE her gown. It’s more modest than the red carpet looks she’s been rocking lately, but this frock is very elegant. See JLo’s selfie as well as who was awarded and who won at the Tony Awards after the break.
Last night was the 2-15 Critics’ Choice Television Awards! Outside of the Emmys, this is one of the biggest nights for the people in TV, who deserve the attention: a lot of the best stories are on TV these days. FX’s show ‘Justified’ and HBO’s ‘Olive Kitteridge’ each scored five nominations while ‘The Americans,’ ‘Bessie,’ ‘The Good Wife,’ ‘Transparent,’ and ‘Wolf Hall’ each had four nominations. Look after the break for the complete winners list along with a TON of red carpet pictures!
Things are not going well for Iggy Azalea these days! After having to postpone her first major tour, ‘Great Escape,’ for five months due to production issues, she ended up having to cancel it altogether. On top of that, some people are REALLY unhappy about her win at the Billboard Music Awards a couple of weeks ago.
Last night was the 2015 Billboard Music Awards, and we have NO shortage of red carpet pictures! Check out all of our red carpet pictures after the break. Just click on a thumbnail to enlarge it and see who’s featured in that picture. What did you think of all the red carpet looks?
- Kanye West was pretty heavily censored at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. (The Hollywood Gossip)
- Florida’s new LEGOland resort is kid-tested, parent-approved. (The Chive)
- Cate Blanchett says she never said she had women lovers. (D Listed)
- Salma Hayek was pretty in purple at the ‘Carol’ premiere at Cannes. (Moe Jackson)
- Guy Ritchie is having fun with his actors on set. (Lainey Gossip)
- Here are some of the best pictures from the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. (PopSugar)
- Miranda Kerr was pretty in pink at Cannes. (IDLYITW)
- Uh-oh: did Madonna rip off freelance artists? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- If you missed the ‘Mad Men’ finale, then here’s the recap. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ cast member Porsha Williams promotes her new lingerie line. (Reality Tea)
- Here’s our first peek of Haylie Duff’s baby girl, Ryan! (Babyrazzi)
- And here’s our first glimpse of Blake Lively’s and Ryan Reynolds’s daughter, James! (ICYDK)
- Ashley Osbourne rocks her polka dots in her bikini. (Celebslam)
- Did Louis CK cross the line with his ‘SNL’ monologue, which joked about racism and sexual abuse? (Celebitchy)
- Beyonce goes to Haiti to help people who are still suffering after the 2010 earthquake. (Bossip)
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards might have needed a subtitle of “featuring Taylor Swift” or something like that, but there’s no question Jennifer Lopez wasn’t lacking for attention herself. You know she turned heads in this sheer dress on the red carpet last night. Ay, mami!