Who needs the luck of the Irish when you have lucky little Axl? I’m sure Fergie and Josh Duhamel are feeling plenty lucky to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with their little guy. Axl has to be The Most Adorable Leprechaun Ever.
Chris Hemsworth took daughter India and a woman (described only as a “relative” by the photo agency) out for some shopping yesterday. The ‘Thor’ star knows how to keep ladies entertained! India brought her little stuffed monkey along for the excursion. Is there anything hotter than a hands-on father?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amber Heard.
- Kate Major was busted for a DUI after slapping Michael Lohan. (D Listed)
- Scarlett Johansson looked absolutely gorgeous on the red carpet of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier LA premiere. (Moe Jackson)
- Jeremy Renner was rumored to be disappointed with his role in the Avengers series, but he showed up to the premiere of Winter Soldier, and has been prepping for Avengers 2 – so all must be good! (Lainey Gossip)
- Seven reasons why Jared Leto’s Oscars acceptance speech was the best of all time. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lady Gaga got thrown up on during SXSW so … that’s … the grossest thing you’ll hear all day. (PopSugar)
- Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller’s twin boys are 5 years old today! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Billy Joel apparently hates the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” – you know, his song – that he wrote… (TMZ)
- Justin Bieber got a Banksy tattoo. Because he’s profound and unique. (IDLYITW)
- Khloe Kardashian bought Justin Bieber’s principle LA residence, and the Beibs also just sold the property next door to it – and is no longer looking to live in LA. You can all breathe easy now. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Jamie Lynn Spears is getting married today! (PopCrush)
- Jon Gosselin has written a tell-all about his ex-wife, Kate, to prove that he’s still scraping the bottom of the barrel. (Reality Tea)
- Beyonce took Blue Ivy to the Dublin Zoo – I’m jealous! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Chris Hemsworth took his daughter to the beach for a little Daddy-Daughter bonding time. My heart just exploded. (Babyrazzi)
- Apparently Lindsay Lohan was a nightmare to work with during 2 Broke Girls. (ICYDK)
- Taylor Swift hung out with my idol – Ina Garten. (Celebuzz)
- Rob Kardashian is rumored to be skipping his sister Kim’s wedding because he’s so uncomfortable with his weight. (Celebslam)
- Angelina Jolie is apparently warning Johnny Depp against marrying Amber Heard. (Celebitchy)
- Master P’s wife says she’s struggling and on welfare, although he has a $200million net worth. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
- A reminder that Shaquille O’Neal is loaded and you are not – he spends $1,000 per week on Apps. (D Listed)
- Frozen becomes the first film by a female director to gross $1Billion. (Moe Jackson)
- Here are some sneak peek photos of Lindsay Lohan on the set of 2 Broke Girls. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tina Fey might be planning a Mean Girls sequel (although there already is one, it sucks) (PopSugar)
- Liam McDermott (Tori Spelling’s son) is 7 today – Happy Birthday little guy! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Uhm guys, did Kylie Jenner have plastic surgery? (TMZ)
- Amanda Bynes drew a self-portrait and posted it to Twitter. Some people are slamming it, but all I cn draw are stick figures, so it looks good to me! (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are definitely together, and planning a June wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lea Michele is dropping hints that Naya Rivera might be leaving Glee! (PopCrush)
- The Bachelor’s Juan Pablo really is that much of a dbag. (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum took baby Everly to a class yesterday and they both looked adorable. (Babyrazzi)
- Jason Derulo’s new video features a whole bunch of celebs lip synching to his song. (ICYDK)
- Elizabeth Olsen is following in her older sister’s footsteps and … getting married! (Celebuzz)
- Emmy Rossum says she’s never done drugs, even though people insists she’s a “coke w****.” How rude! (Celebitchy)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are reportedly separated. (Bossip)
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kim Kardashian.
- Game of Thrones premieres April 6 (we’re psyched!) and the most recent trailer is killer. (Moe Jackson)
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are BFF no more… I’m blaming Justin Bieber. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kim Kardashian has touched down in Miami, and she’s wearing super low cut tops. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chelsea Handler and Piers Morgan had a bit of a showdown last night – it was awkward. (PopSugar)
- Floyd Mayweather is allegedly involved in a kidnapping and brutal beating! (TMZ)
- Britney Spears stepped out in Malibu looking… a bit tired. (IDLYITW)
- Chris Pine was apparently arrested for a DUI a few days ago – his publicist won’t confirm it, but sources are saying it was definitely him. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Lindsay Lohan has apparently had 36 famous lovers, and they’re all chronicled here. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Jennifer Lopez was asked to choose between her two exes, Puff Daddy and Ben Affleck. (PopCrush)
- Porscha and Kordell Stewart have finalized their divorce – she’s walking away with pretty much nothing. (Reality Tea)
- Susan Sarandon is about to become a grandmother for the first time – but don’t call her granny! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Adam Sandler and his daughter, Sunny, mowed down on some bagels after (maybe before?) her softball game. (Babyrazzi)
- Matt and Amy from Little People, Big World are separating after 26 years of marriage. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson has signed with UTA and looks poised for her comeback! (Celebuzz)
- Kim Kardashian was recently in a car accident, but didn’t inform the cops. Apparently in Hollywood people just exchange insurance information and then let their lawyers handle it. (Celebitchy)
Get Fit Obsessed:
Melissa Joan Hart gained 60 pounds while pregnant with baby #3, son Tucker. Tucker was born 16 months ago, and Melissa has now dropped 70 pounds, making her slimmer than before she got pregnant with him. GO Melissa! So what’s her secret? For one, she decided to give Nutrisystem a try on the advice of her sister-in-law, who’d lost a lot of weight on the program. Melissa had lost 30 pounds before starting Nutrisystem, and on the program, she’s lost another 40 pounds.
As you can imagine, Melissa is now a spokesperson for the program. She told Us Weekly her favorite part of the program was that she could still indulge in foods she liked, just in smaller portions, including desserts like red velvet whoopie pie!
They do healthy versions of the foods you like. I love Mounds bars and they have this almond-coconut bar. I don’t have to feel guilty.”
One workout tip Melissa shared was that she makes exercising enjoyable for herself.
I make it a social event. I chitchat with friends on walks or run with my husband. It’s so nice not to be busting out of things or having to wear undergarments to keep things in. I feel good!”
That’s the value of workout buddies! Melissa looks amazing, doesn’t she?
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
Scarlett Johansson recently confirmed that she’s pregnant, and reports are beginning to surface that she’s already five months along!
While we’re super happy for Scarlett, her fiance, and their new, as yet to be born, addition, the rumor that she’s five months along gives us pause. Forget the fact that she doesn’t quite look five months along (let’s keep in mind, Rachel Zoe barely looked pregnant at all – for either of her pregnancies!), we’re mostly concerned with our own well-being.
Well, okay – our own entertainment factor and how this will affect The Avengers! After all, Scarlett’s costume is skin tight – and the Black Widow is known for kicking butt and taking names, all while doing lots of flips and stunts. Probably not something that a doctor would recommend for a pregnant woman – regardless of how far along she is.
E! News is reporting, though, that the studio has already found a solution. Basically, they are going to frontload all of Scarlett’s filming – so that her scenes are completed first and they can – hopefully – minimize any baby bumps and health risks.
Photos via WENN.