It seems that there’s two sides to every story and in this case I’m not sure which to believe.
Their fellow concert goers at Coachella said that the twosome, who have always maintained that they are just the best of friends, were spotted holding hands during the two day festival last weekend. And that’s not all [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Were these the best dressed ladies at The Other Woman’s LA premiere? (Moe Jackson)
- Lupita Nyong’o was elected People’s Most Beautiful for this year and landed herself a gorgeous cover. (Lainey Gossip)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s stalker managed to talk his way into her house! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who would make a better DJ, Prince William or Duchess Kate – you decide! (PopSugar)
- Five celeb couples who started a co-stars and ended as parents. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Angie Everhart got engaged… in an elevator! (TMZ)
- Laura Prepon admits to being a scientologist, but denies dating Tom Cruise. (IDLYITW)
- Drew Barrymore had her baby… on Earth Day! The most appropriate birthday for a Barrymore child. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It looks like Selena Gomez axed the Jenner sisters as friends because she found out one (or both?!) of them hooked up with Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato is debuting a new hair color – she’s a chameleon that one! (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County’s Gretchen Rossi is furious with Tamra Barney. (Reality Tea)
- Denise Richards and Rebecca Gayheart joined forces for the school run – too much pretty in one place! (Babyrazzi)
- Gisele Bundchen has recorded a cover of a Blondie song, with a music video, to benefit UNICEF. (ICYDK)
- Did 16 year old Bella Thorne smoke pot at Coachella!? (Celebslam)
- Courteney Cox has officially ruled out a Friends reunion – womp womp. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
The on-again, off-again engagement between Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson is off again. The two started dating in 2007 and got engaged in 2009 before splitting. Uma and Arpad reconciled in 2011 and had daughter Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson in 2012. RELATED: Uma Thurman explains her daughter’s FIVE names.
Awww… Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux were spotted sneaking off the set of her new movie, ‘Cake.’ Looks like these two lovebirds wanted some “couple time”! That’s understandable: they spent most of the winter apart while Jennifer was in LA and Justin was working in New York. RELATED: Jennifer Aniston adopts a plain-Jane look for ‘Cake.’
The only thing more awkward than having to meet your current significant other’s ex is having to spend an extended period of time with them, but it seems that Elin Nordegren, the ex-wife of Tiger Woods, has absolutely no problem with it – to the point that she has joined Tiger and his current girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn, on vacation! [Read more...]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Celebrities – they’re just like us! Check out this list of 10 celebs living frugally. (Moe Jackson)
- KeKe Palmer is about to make history as the youngest talk show host of all time! (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence is growing out her short hair in the chicest way possible. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Blake Lively (looking an awful lot like Taylor Swift) was injured on the set of her new movie. (PopSugar)
- Loads of celebs were out on Easter Sunday headed to church, including Reese Witherspoon and her little one! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The heiress to the Walmart fortune is claiming her husband ripped her off, big time. (TMZ)
- Kristen Bell went au naturale for Allure. (IDLYITW)
- Is Nina Dobrev trying to win Ian Somerhalder back? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lorde has postponed/cancelled her upcoming Australian tour dates. (PopCrush)
- The finale of Southern Charm was last night – check out this recap. (Reality Tea)
- Kelly Clarkson and her baby bump took a stroll! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alicia Silverstone began potty training her son at 6 months – how is that even possible?! (Babyrazzi)
- The cutest couple in the world - Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson – hit up Coachella this weekend. (ICYDK)
- Nicki Minaj looked “downright demure” at The Other Woman premiere. (Celebuzz)
- Rapper Lil Za can’t seem to get papped doing anything not gross - the first time it was for being arrested for cocaine possession, and now it’s for picking his nose. (Celebslam)
- Heather Graham thinks Hollywood is “totally sexist.” (Celebitchy)
- Porsha Williams supposedly “binged on booze” and pills before her fight with Kenya Moore. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.