Here’s Ben Affleck, looking far better than the reportedly “disheveled” appearance he sports as he’s supposedly getting kicked out of casinos in Detroit and Windsor when not filming ‘Batman v Superman.’ Maybe it’s being back in LA with the family. Ben and Seraphina hit the shops yesterday.
The Jolie-Pitt clan is reunited! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt arrived at LAX with two of their children, Maddox and Zahara Jolie-Pitt. Their other four children, presumably, stayed home in LA while the foursome flew to London. Across the pond Angelina and Brad attended the Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict. Angelina even received quite an honor from the Queen! RELATED: Angelina Jolie awarded honorary title.
Although Queen Elizabeth’s birthday is actually April 21, it’s celebrated in June because the weather is better suited to parades. That’s what the Trooping of the Colour Ceremony is: the celebration of the monarch’s birthday. The entire Windsor clan turned out, including Prince William and Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, along with Prince Harry. RELATED: Kate Middleton is crisp and chic for engagement at the National Maritime Museum.
Former ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson was all smiles when he arrived at the studio to tape an appearance on ‘Live with Jimmy Kimmel!’ Robert seems to be handling his fame well these days.He’s looking cool in his shades, isn’t he? RELATED: Robert Pattinson on fame and Justin Bieber.
It looks like Heidi Klum and the kids are preparing to spend some time on the east coast! The ‘America’s Got Talent’ judge arrived at JFK with all four of her kids: Leni, Henry, Johan, and Lou. They’re going to take a bite out of the Big Apple ;). RELATED: Heidi Klum and Seal cheer on their kids from the sidelines.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lana Del Rey.
- Lana Del Rey gave possibly the most emo – and alarming! – interview ever. (D Listed)
- There’s been a surprising development in Bethenny Frankel’s divorce. (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio turns the parking lot into her own personal catwalk. (Moe Jackson)
- Nicole Kidman hit the red carpet last night – do you love her dress or hate it? (Lainey Gossip)
- This girl looks exactly like Elsa from Frozen. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Robert Pattinson got silly at the Rover premiere. (PopSugar)
- Michael Strahan told Parade that he “loves being the person his kids depend on to learn.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The Duchess of Cornwall and Angelina Jolie had a sit down. (TMZ)
- Harrison Ford sprained his ankle while filming Star Wars Episode VII. (IDLYITW)
- Martha Stewart is looking for “a male companion.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This can’t possibly be true, can it? Rumor has it Kim Kardashian is already regretting her marriage to Kanye West and is looking into getting a divorce. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Tracy Morgan is showing signs of improvement following his car accident. (PopCrush)
- Scott Wolf introduces his daughter, Lucy Marie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Snooki’s pregnancy cravings are “berry, berry good.” (Babyrazzi)
- Khloe Kardashian has “always believed” that Kim and Kanye are soul mates. (ICYDK)
- Sarah Jessica Parker apparently loves the new Godzilla movie. (Celebuzz)
- Kirsten Dunst was airbrushed to the point of not even looking like herself. (Celebslam)
- Kate Middleton and Prince William now employ a staff of 12, not including their cook. #ToughLife (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.