Mobiles Republic, a leading publisher of applications for smartphones, tablets and connected devices, recently released Glam Life 2.0 for Android Smartphone, iPhone and iPad. This announcement follows the March release of News Republic 2.0, and marks the premiere of Glam Life on the iPad platform.
Glam Life, specifically designed for technology enthusiasts and celebrity/fashion newshounds respectively, have been revamped with a more elegant, mosaic-based interface and several new features, including photo and video galleries, enhanced customization options and a social media feature that allows users to express their “moods” about the articles as they read.
Glam Life is a free app that delivers breaking celebrity news and gossip, fashion scoops and glamour tips from a variety of blogs and news outlets, including Disneyrollergirl, Fashion TV, HitFix, The Daily Muse, WENN and many more. Like Appy Geek, the app allows users to create customized “myNews” channels in order to filter news related to their favorite celebrity/fashion topics (ex. “Brad Pitt,” “Dior collection,” “Miami parties”).
Glam Life 2.0 features include:
- Completely redesigned interface: simpler, cleaner and smarter than ever
- Brand new photo and video galleries
- New “Moods” category that allows you to express their feelings on any topic and read the articles with the most reactions
- Custom alerts on all your favorite topics
- Even easier personalization: search and add new topics to your homepage in a heartbeat
- Option to filter any news channel by “date”, “moods” or “videos only”
- Ability to select and unselect news sources for all your channels and for “All news”
- TagNav™-driven “Word Clouds” that help you to research topics related to your favorite articles
- Links to other stories and videos related to the article you just read
- Social media optimization that lets you share articles via email, Twitter or Facebook
The app is available for free download in the “News” section of iTunes Appstore and the “News & Magazines” category on Google Play:
- Google Play: > https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilesrepublic.appyglam
- iTunes AppStore > http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/glam-life-your-gossip-fashion/id453701267?mt=8
One (1) lucky INO reader will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
REQUIRED FOR ENTRY:
- Download Glam Life from Google Play or the Apple Store (remember, it’s free)
- After trying out the app, post a brief, one-to-two-sentence review in the ‘comments’ section of the store
- Post your store username and email address in the comments section of INO
Additional entries below (as per typical INO giveaway)
- Leave your email on the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of INO’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you entered the $100 Amazon Card From Mobiles Republic New Appy Geek and Glam Life Apps giveaway.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @MobilesRep $100 Amazon Card giveaway from imnotobsessed.com (@imnotobsessed). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Fan Mobiles Republic on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the $100 Amazon Card From Mobiles Republic New Appy Geek and Glam Life Apps giveaway on imnotobsessed.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other I’m Not Obsessed posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contactyou.
- Sign up for INO’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 6/4/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.