Do we control our destiny, or do unseen forces manipulate us? Matt Damon stars in the thriller The Adjustment Bureau as a man who glimpses the future Fate has planned for him and realizes he wants something else. To get it, he must pursue the only woman he’s ever loved across, under and through the streets of modern-day New York.
On the brink of winning a seat in the U.S. Senate, ambitious politician David Norris (Damon) meets beautiful contemporary ballet dancer Elise Sellas (Emily Blunt)—a woman like none he’s ever known. But just as he realizes he’s falling for her, mysterious men conspire to keep the two apart.
David learns he is up against the agents of Fate itself—the men of The Adjustment Bureau—who will do everything in their considerable power to prevent David and Elise from being together. In the face of overwhelming odds, he must either let her go and accept a predetermined path…or risk everything to defy Fate and be with her.
Check out the trailer:
One (1) lucky INO reader will receive:
- The Adjustment Bureau Duffle Bag & Jacket
- $25 Movie Theater Gift Card
- Universal Blu-ray Brick featuring titles from The Adjustment Bureau cast including:
- The Bourne Trilogy
- The Wolfman
- 8 Mile
Prize Pack Valued at $225
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win INO’s The Adjustment Bureau Prize Pack giveaway from http://imnotobsessed.com @imnotobsessed. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Become a fan of INO’s Facebook Page then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love INO’s The Adjustment Bureau Prize Pack.
- Fan The Adjustment Bureau on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering the I’m Not Obsessed The Adjustment Bureau Prize Pack giveaway on imnotobsessed.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on INO posts other than this one – Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- Sign up for INO’s newsletter. Are you already subscribed? Leave a comment letting me know.
Contest ends midnight Eastern time on 3/7/2011
Winner(s) will be selected at random