Angel Eyewear is releasing the special edition Grace “Pink Hope” styles to support the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. (NBCF) in its mission to spread knowledge and foster hope in the fight against breast cancer. Angel Eyewear has always supported courageous women and with its special edition Grace “Pink Hope” sunglasses, its looking forward to helping the NBCF inspire the courage needed to win the battle to stop breast cancer through funding free mammograms and supporting research programs. Each model features pink ribbons on the inside of the arms, special edition pink Angel “A” logos on the temple pieces and small ribbon accents on the very ends of each arm.
Two (2) lucky INO readers will receive a pair of these great shades.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY:
- Click here to leave your email address on my contest entry form.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Angel Eyewear Grace giveaway from http://imnotobsessed.com @imnotobsessed. RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Become a fan of INO’s Facebook Page.Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love Angel Eyewear Grace “Pink Hope”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Fan Angel Eyewear on Facebook and leave this link on their wall saying you are entering because “I’m obsessed with Angel” (then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Subscribe to my RSS feed