‘Girls’ star Lena Dunham looks like she was having fun with comedian and writer BJ Novak. The two were spotting walking the streets in NYC. Lena was in the city for BookExpo. RELATED: Lena Dunham dishes on her beauty routine and boyfriend.
Do babies get acupuncture? I’ve never heard of that, but I don’t know much about acupuncture. Whether Apollo got acupuncture or not, he accompanied his mother, Gwen Stefani, to The Acupuncture Studio yesterday afternoon. Gwen must’ve had a nanny with her since she left the studio without him. RELATED: Gwen Stefani cheered on Zuma with Kingston and Apollo.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Taylor Swift.
- Pamela Anderson has gone back to her long locks… bring back the bob! (D Listed)
- Kylie Jenner sets the record straight, she was not caught making out with BFF Jaden Smith at her sister Kim’s wedding. (OK! Magazine)
- Cher Lloyd is promoting her new album in NYC. (Moe Jackson)
- The Kimye wedding apparently cost almost $3million… yeah. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Celebrities reflect on Maya Angelou’s amazing legacy. (PopSugar)\
- Maya Angelou has died. (TMZ)
- Hayden Panettiere is expecting her first child with fiance Wladimir Klitschko. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- 50 Cent is apparently an elite athlete. (IDLYITW)
- One Direction band members have been caught smoking weed. Surprised? (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Taylor Swift reportedly hates Kacey Musgraves. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Alex and Sierra have released a new single, Scarecrow. (PopCrush)
- Basketball Wives star Malaysia Pargo has filed for divorce. (Reality Tea)
- Scott Wolfe daughter Lucy Marie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kids react to old computers – it’s hilarious. (Babyrazzi)
- According to those in attendance, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s wedding was “normal.” (ICYDK)
- So… Lily Allen did a weird dance topless, wearing only Spanx. (Celebuzz)
- Kristen Stewart thinks a lot of celebrities are just “product oriented.” (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Former ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart braves the paparazzi to catch a flight out of LAX. She’s still rocking the red locks, as you can see, for a movie role. Yet Kristen is branching out to work behind the camera. RELATED: See the trailer for Kristen Stewart’s new movie, ‘Clouds of Sils Maria.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Amanda Seyfried.
- Emma Watson graduated from Brown University over the weekend, armed guards in tow. (D Listed)
- Rob Kardashian bailed on his sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West. So did Jay-Z and Beyonce. (OK! Magazine)
- Amanda Seyfried and Charlize Theron are jet-setting to do photocalls for A Million Ways To Die In The West. Prettiest red carpets ever, right? (Moe Jackson)
- Gisele Bundchen is the new face of the Chanel No 5 campaign. (Lainey Gossip)
- Nikki Reed has gone blonde, just in time for summer! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- A-listers were celebrating Memorial Day Weekend in style, here’s a roundup. (PopSugar)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are fueling their reconciliation rumors by having brunch with Luca. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kendall Jenner is Keeping Up With The Kardashians – she just purchased her first home for about $1.4million. (TMZ)
- Christina Ricci is pregnant, congrats! (IDLYITW)
- Jim Carey gave the commencement speech at Maharishi University in Iowa. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are planning to divorce if their reality series doesn’t get picked up for Season 2. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Taylor Swift has been forced to cancel her show in Thailand due to political unrest. (PopCrush)
- Vicki has no plans to leave Real Housewives of Orange County – unless a spin-off comes her way! (Reality Tea)
- Niki Taylor confesses that her daughter is the “boss of the family.” (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kourtney Kardashian and her family spent some time in France after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Babyrazzi)
- Here’s a flashback to Kim Kardashian hanging out with Steve-O from Jackass in 2007. (Celebslam)
- Jessica Simpson might be getting a bit too thin… (Celebitchy)
- Shaniqua Tompkins says 50 Cent beat her in front of her children. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.