OMG. Things got seriously REAL for ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘ cast member Porsha Williams. She was charged with assault and a warrant was issued for her arrest yesterday after getting into a brawl with fellow housewife Kenya Moore on the set of ‘RHOA.’ Here’s her mugshot after she turned herself in and was booked with simple battery. At least Porsha was ready for her closeup!
Have you been watching the new season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’? If so, what did you think about them switching up the partners? That seemed a little bit unfair to me. I like watching the celebs learn how to ballroom dance! The other stuff is, well, just stuff. Nevertheless, I like seeing what they’re up to. Here’s Cheryl Burke getting ready for another show night and contestant Cody Simpson enjoying a little bit of down time from the hours of rehearsal necessary for ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ RELATED: ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 18 cast revealed.
Now that we’re about to see Tori Spelling deal with the fallout from Dean McDermott’s cheating on the Lifetime docu-series ‘True Tori,’ she’s opening up about how she’s feeling these days. I’m still shocked she’s doing a reality TV show about it. I can’t IMAGINE dealing with anything so private in such a public venue. So how’s she feeling these days? RELATED: Watch Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott in new Lifetime series ‘True Tori.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
This clown knew how to liven up Khloe Kardashian’s and Kourtney Kardashian’s retail therapy for the ‘Keeping Up With Kardashian’ cameras! While the sisters were out shopping, with the camera crew in tow, a clown showered them with confetti out to the blue. Khloe reportedly “quickly took cover,” according to E! News, while Kourtney was “unfazed.” RELATED: Kim Kardashian gets flour bombed on red carpet.
Here’s our first look at Tori Spelling’s and Dean McDermott’s latest reality TV show, ‘True Tori,’ which will air on Lifetime. RELATED: Tori Spelling’s new reality TV show will focus on marital problems with Dean McDermott. I still can’t believe they’re doing this show! I can’t IMAGINE dealing with something so private in front of the cameras.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Stone.
- Did Beyonce photoshop her own Instagram pic?! (D Listed)
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are really the cutest couple ever, right? (Lainey Gossip)
- Did John Stamos post the cutest Throwback Thursday photo in the history of the Internet? Hint: It includes some itty-bitty Olsen twins! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Chris Martin has stepped out for the first time without his wedding ring … incase you were wondering. (PopSugar)
- Olympic beach volleyball medalist Jen Kessy is pregnant – congrats! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- It seems Colin Kaepernick’s sponsors are all standing behind him while the investigation into the alleged sexual assault rages on. (TMZ)
- Miley Cyrus feels that she’s part of the evolution of feminism. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Angelina Jolie has reportedly called Kim Kardashian “a witless bimbo.” A bit harsh, no? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- A crew member on the show Tosh.0 was accidentally shot and killed by police. Tragic. (PopCrush)
- NeNe Leaks interviewed Andy Cohen on WWHL last night. (Reality Tea)
- Jennifer Garner fessed up on The Tonight Show that her husband, Ben Affleck, was responsible for teaching their son “about his boy parts.” (Babyrazzi)
- I really, really, really hope this is true – Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie are back together! (ICYDK)
- Coachella style through the years. (Celebuzz)
- Oscar Pistorius is apparently dating a 19 year old… even though he’s currently on trial for killing his last girlfriend. (Celebitchy)