Hospitalized last week and shopping this week… Tori Spelling bounces back fast! Yesterday she hit the shops to indulge in a little retail therapy. The ‘True Tori’ cameras captured the shopping spree on camera. RELATED: Tori Spelling brought camera crews to the hospital.
We heard a story that Gwen Stefani was in final negotiations to join ‘The Voice’ next fall to replace Christina Aguilera, since Christina would be in her third trimester next fall. There was no official confirmation, however. That all changed yesterday. First, Christina confirmed the news on twitter. Then Gwen put up this instagram pic. RELATED: Gwen Stefani joins ‘The Voice’ as a judge!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- As I totally predicted, Craig Ferguson has quit his show and will be leaving CBS at the end of this year. (D Listed)
- Alessandra Ambrosio rode a rollercoaster, with a fedora, and nailed it. (Moe Jackson)
- Everyone else agrees, Taylor Swift is the most popular girl in Hollywood. (Lainey Gossip)
- Emma Stone lip synced with Jimmy Fallon – perfection ensued. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Duchess of Cambridge has a favorite photo of her time on tour, and it’s this one… (PopSugar)
- Jessica Simpson went to dinner with her fiance and daughter. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Woah! Amidst cheating rumors it turns out that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might be getting married this week! (TMZ)
- Willie Nelson is a 5th degree black belt. So not only is he richer than you and more talented, but he can beat you up. (IDLYITW)
- Grease will be making a comeback in the form of a three hour live special. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Some people are saying (incorrectly, in my opinion) The Duchess of Cambridge is angry with Prince William for heading off to the US to attend his best friend’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato has put the planning of her European tour to her fans. (PopCrush)
- Tori Spelling’s secret hospitalization was only a secret from people who weren’t filming her reality show. (Reality Tea)
- Melissa Rycroft introduces her son to the world – he’s adorable. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ginnifer Goodwin is just about ready to pop! (Babyrazzi)
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner are so done with Selena Gomez. (ICYDK)
- A collection of Kate Upton’s best magazine covers. (Celebuzz)
- Did George Clooney’s fiance land him because she was the first girl to play hard to get? (Celebitchy)
- Donald Sterling’s wife doesn’t plan to divorce him, even though he’s got a mistress and is a racist. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
OMG. This is our first sighting of Tori Spelling since she was released from the hospital over the weekend; looks like she’s doing the school run with the kids and Dean McDermott. The reason for her hospitalization hasn’t been given, although a source told Us Weekly, that she’s “very stressed right now” between dealing with her marital problems and filming ‘True Tori.’ She even had the camera crew come to the hospital! I guess we’ll find out on the show why she went into the hospital. RELATED: Tori Spelling hospitalized amid marital drama.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Roberts.
- Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian attended a mud run in LA over the weekend. (D Listed)
- The Radio Disney Music Awards were also this weekend, see which tween celebs hit the red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are in 2 separate countries, which makes sense since they are no longer together. (Lainey Gossip)
- Paul Simon has reportedly been arrested. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Rihanna and Katy Perry both hit the party scene this weekend. (PopSugar)
- Josh Duhamel and his son, Axl, were out and about in Brentwood. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- George Clooney’s super-secret engagement was supposedly outed by his fiance’s law firm. (TMZ)
- Woah! Rumor has it Kanye West might be cheating on Kim Kardashian with Pia Mia. (IDLYITW)
- Jennifer Lawrence seems to be totally over the paparazzi. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Was part of Miley Cyrus’s recent hospital stay a drug detox program? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z are hitting the road together and going on tour. (PopCrush)
- Cynthia Bailey says NeNe Leakes is her worst enemy. (Reality Tea)
- Michael Strahan dishes on how he gets his kids to eat their greens. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Simon Cowell took his infant son to lunch at paparazzi hot spot The Ivy. (Babyrazzi)
- Tori Spelling was hospitalized for six days. (Celebuzz)
- Emma Roberts thinks James Franco’s Instagram scandal is “irrelevant.” (Celebslam)
- After getting her license reinstated Amanda Bynes is back behind the wheel. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Looks like sisters Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian got a chance to catch up over lunch! The two were spotted leaving The Villa Restaurant. I don’t know if they were filming for ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ or if it really was just the two of them hanging out. It looks like there’s a guy with a camera, but I can’t tell if he’s a paparazzo or member of their film crew. There is a difference, technically, at least ;). RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West planning THREE wedding ceremonies.
- Justin Bieber was briefly detained, and then released, when his flight from Japan landed at LAX this morning. (D Listed)
- Prince William, Kate Middleton, and baby Prince George are done with their tour and headed back to the UK. (Lainey Gossip)
- Shailene Woodley apparently likes dancing with hairy armpits. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Don’t argue with George Clooney about President Obama. (PopSugar)
- And the speculation about Lindsay Lohan’s baby-daddy begins. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Instagram’s biggest playboy threw a porn star off the roof and broke her foot. Uhm, what? (TMZ)
- Seth Meyers is hosting the Emmys! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- So, this just in – Kristen Stewart might be dating a chick. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Aaron Carter is still creepily in love with Hilary Duff – it’s been 10 years man, time to move on. (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County star(?) Slade Smiley is embarking on an acting career. (Reality Tea)
- (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Tamera Mowry-Housley shows off her post baby bod and she looks amazing! (Babyrazzi)
- Gwyneth Paltrow is planning to write a book on divorce because, of course she is. (ICYDK)
- Mariah Carey is planning a “surprise” album release party… so, not a surprise at all. (Celebuzz)
- It looks like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West might be having three wedding ceremonies. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.