Here’s more Kardashian news (like we typically go more than a couple of days without hearing something else about the most famous reality TV family on the planet)! Rumor has it Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are expecting baby #3. Is there soon going to be another Kardashian? RELATED: Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian do lunch.
- Rihanna showed up to the CFDA Awards last night nearly naked except for some sparkles. (D Listed)
- Giuliana Rancic made a statement about her surrogate’s miscarriage. (OK! Magazine)
- Pretty Little Liars celebrated their 100th episode last night with a party and red carpet! (Moe Jackson)
- Blake Lively looked almost unglamorous while out and about yesterday. Almost. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- The Fault In Our Stars NYC premiere was glam. (PopSugar)
- Tori Spelling took her kiddos to grab some Greek Yogurt to Go yesterday. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Jonah Hill accepts responsibility for homophobic slur. (TMZ)
- Donald Sterling isn’t the only racist in his relationship – apparently his girlfriend is too. (IDLYITW)
- Ariana Grande caught a lot of heat for wishing Marilyn Monroe a happy birthday… (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The newest (and youngest) power couple: Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Grace Moretz. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Looking for some Pretty Little Liars spoilers? Here you go! (PopCrush)
- Jenelle Evans had a baby shower and looked relatively healthy. (Reality Tea)
- Rachel Zoe and her two main men – sons Skylar and Kaius – went for a coffee run. (Babyrazzi)
- Charlie Hunnan discusses backing out of Fifty Shades of Grey. (ICYDK)
- Has Katy Perry gotten back together with her guitarist ex-boyfriend? (Celebuzz)
- Solange Knowles and Rachel Roy avoided each other at the CFDA Awards. (Celebitchy)
- Jennifer Lopez has her boyfriend Casper Smart signing a nondisclosure agreement about their relationship! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Nina Dobrev.
- Justin Bieber has apologized for using the N-word when he was telling a tasteless joke at age 15. (D Listed)
- Ginnifer Goodwin has given birth to a bouncing baby boy! (OK! Magazine)
- Alessandra Ambrosio “had a busy week being beautiful.” (Moe Jackson)
- King Juan Carlos of Spain has announced he will abdicate in favor of his son, Felipe. (Lainey Gossip)
- Well this is an unfortunate photo of Khloe Kardashian with a gun aimed at her… (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian has returned home from her honeymoon solo… where’s Kanye?! (PopSugar)
- Levi Johnston and his wife are expecting their second child. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Check out these super-secret (well, not anymore!) pics from the set of Star Wars Episode VII. (TMZ)
- Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki hit the beach this weekend. (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown has been released from jail. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Are Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder about to get engaged?! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Haylie Duff talks about her sister, Hilary Duff, possibly reconciling with her husband, Mike Comrie. (PopCrush)
- Wondering which of your favorite reality stars have birthdays in June? Here’s the list! (Reality Tea)
- Armie Hammer and his wife Elizabeth Chambers are expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Gwen Stefani took her sons to a birthday party over the weekend. (Babyrazzi)
- Lea Michele apparently began drinking wine as a toddler. (ICYDK)
- Miley Cyrus’s Maserati was stolen! (Celebuzz)
- Has Kate Middleton hired someone to watch her bum in windy weather?! (Celebitchy)
The internet is abuzz over this pic Khloe Kardashian posted on her Instagram account. It is of herself and reported boyfriend French Montana. What’s up with all the “gangster-themed” stuff these days? This is faintly reminiscent of Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘Run’ video (not to mention their ‘On The Run’ summer tour). RELATED: Khloe Kardashian wishes Scott Disick a Happy Birthday.
Oh, this is too bad. Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have had SUCH a struggle building their family. After years of trying, they welcomed their son Duke via a surrogate. Now they’ve suffered a setback. RELATED: For Giuliana Rancic, it’s marriage first, baby second.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Erin Andrews.
- Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans are reportedly dating. Is this the most random celeb couple ever? (D Listed)
- Peta Murgatroyd reveals who was the most difficult Dancing With The Stars celeb ever. (OK! Magazine)
- In case you’ve spent the last 10 years wondering, Amanda Seyfried has declared what her favorite Mean Girls quote is. (Moe Jackson)
- The national spelling bee was last night (and aired on ESPN!) and there was a tie. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are doing totally normal things on their honeymoon, like going to the movies. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie reveals that her 12-year old son, Maddox, has a girlfriend. (PopSugar)
- Snooki dishes on what she’s doing differently this pregnancy. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rob Kardashian nearly ran over some photographers while leaving the gym yesterday. (TMZ)
- Ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer bought the Clippers for $2billion. Yeah, billion. (IDLYITW)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says internet comments are “dehumanizing.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Erin Andrews has been, or will be, fired from Dancing With The Stars. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber surprises fans with a new single. (PopCrush)
- Kate Gosselin and her kids are returning to TV for a follow-up special. (Reality Tea)
- Heidi Klum and Seal reunite to take their kids to Disneyland! (Babyrazzi)
- Kesha steps out with her new boyfriend… awwww! (ICYDK)
- Brett Michaels suffered a medical emergency during a New Hampshire concert and had to be dragged off stage. (Celebuzz)
- Blake Lively and Amber Heard are facing off to be the next Bond girl. (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West has supposedly “banned” Kim Kardashian from filming a spin-off series, and Kris Jenner is not happy. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
It took a few years, but Kate Gosselin and her brood are BACK. Kate and her kids are doing a special for TLC. They’re commemorating the sextuplets’ 10th birthday, which is why it’s called ‘Kate Plus Eight: Sextuplets Turn 10.’ If this clip is any indication, though, one of the older twins, Mady, will get quite a bit of attention ;). RELATED: Kate Gosselin opens up about life after reality TV.