I’m torn on this story. Kendall Jenner reportedly is ready to ditch her reality TV roots (i.e., ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’) in favor of her modeling career. Apparently there’s concern that her involvement with reality TV could damage her career as a model. RELATED: Kendall Jenner is flying the coop!
So why did Jillian Michaels leave ‘The Biggest Loser’ for a second time? The trainer decided to speak out to clear the air. I have to admit, I was surprised when I heard she was leaving again! RELATED: Jillian Michaels announces departure from ‘The Biggest Loser.’
It’s almost time for the season premiere of Nicole Richie’s reality TV show, ‘Candidly Nicole.’ It may be reality TV, but Nicole made it clear in an interview that her show didn’t delve into her entire life. She has limits to what she’ll share with the world. RELATED: See Nicole Richie in ‘Candidly Nicole.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Courteney Cox is engaged! Congratulations! (D Listed)
- Yikes! Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are broke… and breaking up (possibly). (OK! Magazine)
- Camilla Belle joined a friend for lunch yesterday. (Moe Jackson)
- To say Shia LeBeouf had a rough night last night would be an understatement. He ended up in jail, with a face mask on. (Lainey Gossip)
- Peter Dinklage and Grumpy Cat are BFFLs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Was this the world’s most perfect Jeopardy response? (PopSugar)
- Spice Girl turned reality competition judge Mel B had a night out with her adorable daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- And as it turns out, Shia LeBeouf’s story just got more interesting. (TMZ)
- Liam Neeson’s nephew is in critical condition after falling 20 feet from the top of a telephone box while drunk. (IDLYITW)
- Beyonce is all about showing off her assets in concert. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Ben Affleck been hiding some serious drug problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Chris Brown might be getting a reality TV program… because that’s just what we need. (PopCrush)
- Melissa Gorga says Season 6 of Real Housewives of New Jersey was a “bumpy road.” (Reality Tea)
- Vanessa Carlton is expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Scott Eastwood ate a hotdog… apparently some people are thrilled. (Celebuzz)
- Kaitlyn Carter – Brody Jenner’s girlfriend – was snapped in a bikini. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney plans to run for senate. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
How am I only just now finding out Nicole Richie has returned to reality TV? Well, she has made the return with a show called ‘Candidly Nicole.’ I think it’s fair to say she gets VERY candid. This must be promoting a new season, since I saw youtube clips from a year ago. I’ve gotta catch up on my TV watching! RELATED: Nicole Richie rocks purple locks.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kaley Cuoco.
- Kim Kardashian is blonde again. (D Listed)
- The US hits the pitch in the World Cup again today – so here are some weird facts about the team. (OK! Magazine)
- This new teaser trailer for Hunger Games is amazing! (Moe Jackson)
- Jay-Z and Beyonce have hit the road on tour, and are sharing never before seen videos of their engagement and wedding. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kesha is opening up about her struggles before rehab. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Wondering what the cast of Harry Potter is up to? Check this out! (PopSugar)
- Jennifer Garner and her daughter, Seraphine, took a break for some ice cream! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Yikes! It looks like Rob Kardashian might be in over his head with a drug problem. (TMZ)
- Rihanna looked all kinds of gorgeous for Harper’s BAZAAR Arabia. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This is not good! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught on video doing lines of cocaine. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Dozens were hospitalized during the Avicii show in Boston. (PopCrush)
- If you missed Catfish last night, here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum won’t force her daughter to become a vegan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- The Transformers: Age of Extinction premiere was a family affair for Mark Wahlberg! (Babyrazzi)
- Chris Brown rejected a plea deal and is headed back to court. (ICYDK)
- Kaley Cuoco chopped off all her hair – love it or not? (Celebuzz)
- Justin Bieber will park his car wherever he wants, thankyouverymuch. (Celebslam)
- Leann Rimes is begging Eddie Cibrian to let her begin IVF – he told her to get a dog. OUCH! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.