FINALLY. All during the premiere of ‘True Tori,’ I was waiting for someone to point out that Tori Spelling’s and Dean McDermott’s relationship began as an affair, since they were both married to other people. One of Tori’s friends brings it up in this clip from the second episode. RELATED: Are Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott faking this whole cheating scandal?
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Olivia Wilde.
- Olivia Wilde announced the birth of her son with the funniest tweet ever. (D Listed)
- So the sequel to Frozen isn’t quite in the works… yet. (Moe Jackson)
- Beyonce has landed herself the cover of Time’s Most Influential issue. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Tom Hiddleston’s smile. ::Sigh:: (PopSugar)
- Stacy Keibler debuted her barely-there baby bump in a cutout dress – cute or not? (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rapper Romeo (formerly known as Lil’ Romeo) called his mom out. (TMZ)
- Jessica Chastain is set to play Marilyn Monroe! (IDLYITW)
- Beyonce’s “Pretty Hurts” video has a very important message. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Lindsay Lohan accused Jennifer Lawrence of sleeping around to land roles. Yikes! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber is trying to right some wrongs by spending time at an orphanage in Japan. (PopCrush)
- Mob Wives’ Alicia Garofalo’s sentencing has been postponed again. (Reality Tea)
- Lake Bell has announced she’s expecting her first child. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Summer Infant has issued a product recall for some of their baby monitors. (Babyrazzi)
- Hmmm… did Tom Hardy secretly get married?! (ICYDK)
- Debra Messing claims to have lost 20lbs just by clean eating. (Celebitchy)
- A teen in North Carolina has been accepted to seven of the Ivy League schools – bravo! (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Jezebel has an interesting story posted about ‘True Tori’ and Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott’s cheating scandal. The article is suggesting that the whole cheating scandal is fabricated to get Tori and Dean attention, since their Oxygen reality TV show has been cancelled. Tori admitted in her memoir ‘Spelling It Like It Is’ that the couple is experiencing financial difficulties, although Dean argued the problem wasn’t as severe as she made it out to be. This article presents some interesting evidence, though. RELATED: Dean McDermott says sex with Tori Spelling “wasn’t fantastic.” [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Were these the best dressed ladies at The Other Woman’s LA premiere? (Moe Jackson)
- Lupita Nyong’o was elected People’s Most Beautiful for this year and landed herself a gorgeous cover. (Lainey Gossip)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s stalker managed to talk his way into her house! (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Who would make a better DJ, Prince William or Duchess Kate – you decide! (PopSugar)
- Five celeb couples who started a co-stars and ended as parents. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Angie Everhart got engaged… in an elevator! (TMZ)
- Laura Prepon admits to being a scientologist, but denies dating Tom Cruise. (IDLYITW)
- Drew Barrymore had her baby… on Earth Day! The most appropriate birthday for a Barrymore child. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- It looks like Selena Gomez axed the Jenner sisters as friends because she found out one (or both?!) of them hooked up with Justin Bieber. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Demi Lovato is debuting a new hair color – she’s a chameleon that one! (PopCrush)
- Real Housewives of Orange County’s Gretchen Rossi is furious with Tamra Barney. (Reality Tea)
- Denise Richards and Rebecca Gayheart joined forces for the school run – too much pretty in one place! (Babyrazzi)
- Gisele Bundchen has recorded a cover of a Blondie song, with a music video, to benefit UNICEF. (ICYDK)
- Did 16 year old Bella Thorne smoke pot at Coachella!? (Celebslam)
- Courteney Cox has officially ruled out a Friends reunion – womp womp. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Jennifer Lawrence.
- Celebrities – they’re just like us! Check out this list of 10 celebs living frugally. (Moe Jackson)
- KeKe Palmer is about to make history as the youngest talk show host of all time! (Lainey Gossip)
- Jennifer Lawrence is growing out her short hair in the chicest way possible. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Blake Lively (looking an awful lot like Taylor Swift) was injured on the set of her new movie. (PopSugar)
- Loads of celebs were out on Easter Sunday headed to church, including Reese Witherspoon and her little one! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The heiress to the Walmart fortune is claiming her husband ripped her off, big time. (TMZ)
- Kristen Bell went au naturale for Allure. (IDLYITW)
- Is Nina Dobrev trying to win Ian Somerhalder back? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lorde has postponed/cancelled her upcoming Australian tour dates. (PopCrush)
- The finale of Southern Charm was last night – check out this recap. (Reality Tea)
- Kelly Clarkson and her baby bump took a stroll! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Alicia Silverstone began potty training her son at 6 months – how is that even possible?! (Babyrazzi)
- The cutest couple in the world - Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson – hit up Coachella this weekend. (ICYDK)
- Nicki Minaj looked “downright demure” at The Other Woman premiere. (Celebuzz)
- Rapper Lil Za can’t seem to get papped doing anything not gross – the first time it was for being arrested for cocaine possession, and now it’s for picking his nose. (Celebslam)
- Heather Graham thinks Hollywood is “totally sexist.” (Celebitchy)
- Porsha Williams supposedly “binged on booze” and pills before her fight with Kenya Moore. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kendall Jenner from Coachella!
- Young Hollywood hit up weekend #2 at Coachella. (Moe Jackson)
- Prince George joined his royal parents at the zoo! (Lainey Gossip)
- While Kendall and Kylie were at Coachella, mom Kris Jenner was at church. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Is Justin Bieber getting deported?! (PopSugar)
- Jessica and Ashlee Simpson have adorable kiddos! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- The 3-year old twins who play Paul Walker’s character’s sons in Fast and Furious 7 are making bank. (TMZ)
- Candice Swanepoel took a pretty (but NSFW) photo wearing bunny ears. (IDLYITW)
- Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious and amazing. The end. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tila Tequila is pregnant… (PopCrush)
- The Kardashian ladies have reached a settlement with their ex-stepmother. (Reality Tea)
- Justin Bartha and his wife have welcomed their first child! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Ben Affleck spent some quality time with daughter Violet over the weekend. (Babyrazzi)
- Jon Hamm talks Justin Bieber and Home Economic in the same sentence and makes complete sense. (ICYDK)
- Demi Lovato landed at LAX makeup free and with a pillow in hand, and was mobbed by fans. (Celebuzz)
- Lindsay Lohan dropped a huge bombshell during the finale of her OWN docu-series. (Celebitchy)
- Eric Williams says he’s now broke and homeless. (Bossip)
OMG. Lindsay Lohan had quite the explanation for why she had to take a two-week break from filming her OWN show, ‘Lindsay.’ Last night was the final episode of the show where she reflected on the experience of making it. She revealed the shocking reason at the end of the show. I didn’t see it, but reading it, I admit my jaw DROPPED. REALTED: Did Lindsay Lohan’s sobriety become a thing of the past at Coachella?