Forbes released its annual list of Hollywood’s Top Earning On-Screen Couples and topping that list, naturally, is Harry Potter duo Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, followed closely by ‘Twilight’ stars Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Check out the full list below.
Forbes list of Hollywood’s Top Earning On-Screen Couples:
1. Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, $4.2 billion, ‘Harry Potter’
3. Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox, $1.5 billion, ‘Transformers’
4. Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow, $1.2 billion, ‘Iron Man’
5. Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon’
7. Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley $963 million, ‘Pirates of the Caribbean‘
8. Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, $890 million, ‘Spider-Man’
9. Leonardo DiCaprio and Marion Cotillard, $825 million, ‘Inception’
10. Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth, $703 million, ‘Sex in the City’
I’m a little surprised that they put Shia on there twice – with both of his leading ladies, but then left off the total amount for Dark of the Moon. And seeing this list just makes me long for a Sex & the City 3 movie AND another ‘Pirates‘ film, but with Will and Elizabeth BACK on screen! Sigh.
Photos by Lia Toby / Carrie Devorah / AEDT / Wenn.com