Awww… Kim Kardashian may have a lot of things on her plate, from her upcoming wedding to Kanye West to an ugly legal war with her stepmother, but she can still make time for Grandma. Here’s Kim leaving a restaurant after taking her grandmother out to lunch. Meanwhile, she and her siblings were victorious in their lawsuit against Robert Kardashian’s widow, Ellen Pearson. RELATED: Kim Kardashian shares childhood pic on twitter.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Laura Prepon.
- James Franco is really good at taking criticism. (D Listed)
- Laura Prepon is dating Tom Cruise – weirdest thing ever, right? (Moe Jackson)
- Is Cressida Bonas too care free to be a royal? (Lainey Gossip)
- Lindsay Lohan confirms that she wrote that list while in rehab. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Lea Michele is all smiles around Jonathan Groff. (PopSugar)
- Chelsea Clinton is pregnant! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Kate Upton covered up! (TMZ)
- Ashley Greene hit the gym again – whatever role she’s shaping up for must be intense! (IDLYITW)
- Chris Brown looks less than stellar in his mug shot. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Some of Beyonce’s friends are reporting that she’s pregnant! (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Is there a possible NSync reunion in the works?! (PopCrush)
- Lilly Ghalichi from Shahs of Sunset is sharing some wedding deets already! (Reality Tea)
- Idris Elba and his girlfriend have welcomed a son – congrats! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie’s son Luca is a little flirt! (Babyrazzi)
- The Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) fessed up that she wants another baby – let the bump watch begin! (ICYDK)
- The first trailer for the Clint Eastwood film version of Jersey Boys is here! (Celebuzz)
- Brooke Burke filmed a Skechers commercial in LA yesterday and looked stunning. (Celebslam)
- News leaks about Benedict Cumberbatch’s secret girlfriend has him up in arms. (Celebitchy)
- The Scandal finale was intense! (Bossip)
There’s been some major drama on the set of Glee lately, and tons of conflicting reports to boot.
Rumors started surfacing that Naya Rivera and Lea Michele got into a huge fight on April 15 after Lea left the set, leaving the cast and crew waiting around for her to return. Eventually Naya got fed up with Lea’s departure and complained to the producers. [Read more...]
OMG. Things got seriously REAL for ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘ cast member Porsha Williams. She was charged with assault and a warrant was issued for her arrest yesterday after getting into a brawl with fellow housewife Kenya Moore on the set of ‘RHOA.’ Here’s her mugshot after she turned herself in and was booked with simple battery. At least Porsha was ready for her closeup!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
After the very public split between former Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov, including disclosure of Johnny’s domestic violence arrest, Johnny insinuating Victor (who’s a lawyer) needed to get a job, the release of nude pics (of Johnny), fights over their dog, and plenty of accusations hurled back and forth, the two have decided to give their marriage another try. However, each is presenting the other with postnuptial agreements before moving back in together. RELATED: Johnny Weir calls off divorce.