OMG. Things got seriously REAL for ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘ cast member Porsha Williams. She was charged with assault and a warrant was issued for her arrest yesterday after getting into a brawl with fellow housewife Kenya Moore on the set of ‘RHOA.’ Here’s her mugshot after she turned herself in and was booked with simple battery. At least Porsha was ready for her closeup!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima.
- The trailer for Gone Girl is officially here. (D Listed)
- Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima were in London at the Bond Street Victoria’s Secret to announce that this year’s Victoria’s Secret fashion show will take place in London. (Moe Jackson)
- Kelly Osbourne has jumped on the partially shaved head bandwagong. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Kim Kardashian may have accidenally dropped a huge wedding secret – or two. (PopSugar)
- Benji Madden hung out with his niece and nephew to dinner last week – awww! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rumors are swirling (fueled by the woman herself) that Chelsea Handler is headed to CBS and that Craig Ferguson is out. (TMZ)
- Oprah made Pharrell cry! (Evil Beet Gossip)
- The whispers that Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are splitting up are getting louder. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Ariana Grande is recovering after having her wisdom teeth removed – celebs, they’re just like us! (PopCrush)
- Oh by the way, when Kim Kardashian was in Paris she looked a bit… ridiculous. There, I said it. (Reality Tea)
- Matt Lauer and Jenna Bush Hager saved the day for Savannah Guthrie. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak’s kids were not happy about their vacation ending. (Babyrazzi)
- Michael Phelps has kinda sorta come out of retirement. (ICYDK)
- After pulling 16 hour work days Ivanka Trump says she feels guilty about working out. (Celebitchy)
After the very public split between former Olympic ice skater Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov, including disclosure of Johnny’s domestic violence arrest, Johnny insinuating Victor (who’s a lawyer) needed to get a job, the release of nude pics (of Johnny), fights over their dog, and plenty of accusations hurled back and forth, the two have decided to give their marriage another try. However, each is presenting the other with postnuptial agreements before moving back in together. RELATED: Johnny Weir calls off divorce.
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Leonardo DiCaprio busted some sweet, sweet moves at Coachella this weekend. (D Listed)
- Mila Kunis and her itty-bitty baby bump walked away with the award for Best Villain at the MTV Movie Awards. (Moe Jackson)
- There was a major plot twist during last night’s Game of Thrones episode! (Lainey Gossip)
- Kendall Jenner wore an … interesting?… accessory to Coachella. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas got married over the weekend in a surprise ceremony! (PopSugar)
- Robert De Niro was out and about with his two year old daughter this weekend. Yes, you read that right. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Selena Gomez’s parents were apparently blindsided by the news that she was firing them as her managers. Ouch! (TMZ)
- Bummed that you couldn’t make it out to Indio, CA for Coachella this weekend? Here’s Outkast’s full set to make you feel better. (IDLYITW)
- Seth Rogen’s SNL hosting gig had some awesome party crashers. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with baby #3, but won’t announce until after Kim and Kanye’s wedding. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- When Miley Cyrus’s pooch Floyd died her mom swooped in with a new puppy – but the Bangerz singer decided it was too soon and has given the pup away to a family friend. (PopCrush)
- The True Tori previews show a sobbing Tori Spelling while in counseling with her cheating husband. (Reality Tea)
- JWOWW and Snooki baby bumped it up at the MTV Movie Awards. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Amy Adams and her little one had a lunch date this weekend and it was picture perfect. (Babyrazzi)
- Chord Overstreet and Zac Efron are facing off over the same girl. (ICYDK)
- Jessica Simpson looks gorgeous as she steps out in a bright yellow frock. (Celebuzz)
- Alessandra Ambrosio also hit up Coachella with some interesting dance moves. (Celebslam)
- Christina Hendricks has no interest in having kids. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Here’s our first look at Tori Spelling’s and Dean McDermott’s latest reality TV show, ‘True Tori,’ which will air on Lifetime. RELATED: Tori Spelling’s new reality TV show will focus on marital problems with Dean McDermott. I still can’t believe they’re doing this show! I can’t IMAGINE dealing with something so private in front of the cameras.