Yet again, Justin Bieber is in hot water. TMZ posted a video of the singer saying a racist joke on camera when he was 15. Justin issued an apology soon after the video surfaced, which was smart on his part. RELATED: Justin Bieber being investigated for attempted robbery.
What in the world is going on with Ray J? He’s done some questionable things in the past, from the sex tape with Kim Kardashian to releasing the tasteless song ‘I Hit It First’ after Kim got engaged to Kanye West. However, Ray J’s behavior has seriously escalated: he was ARRESTED on Friday night. RELATED: Ray J hits back at allegations he gave Whitney Houston cocaine.
Well, now we all know Vitalii Sediuk’s name. Unfortunately, it came at a considerable cost for the Ukranian prankster (who’s also a reporter). Vitalii was the guy who rushed Brad Pitt at the ‘Maleficent’ premiere and, by some accounts, punched Brad in the face before security restrained him. He was then arrested. Vitalii had already been on probation for his shenanigans at the 2013 Grammys, when he got onstage while Adele was accepting an award. RELATED: Brad Pitt attacked at premiere of Angelina Jolie’s new film, ‘Maleficent.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Erin Andrews.
- Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans are reportedly dating. Is this the most random celeb couple ever? (D Listed)
- Peta Murgatroyd reveals who was the most difficult Dancing With The Stars celeb ever. (OK! Magazine)
- In case you’ve spent the last 10 years wondering, Amanda Seyfried has declared what her favorite Mean Girls quote is. (Moe Jackson)
- The national spelling bee was last night (and aired on ESPN!) and there was a tie. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are doing totally normal things on their honeymoon, like going to the movies. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Angelina Jolie reveals that her 12-year old son, Maddox, has a girlfriend. (PopSugar)
- Snooki dishes on what she’s doing differently this pregnancy. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Rob Kardashian nearly ran over some photographers while leaving the gym yesterday. (TMZ)
- Ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer bought the Clippers for $2billion. Yeah, billion. (IDLYITW)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says internet comments are “dehumanizing.” (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Rumor has it that Erin Andrews has been, or will be, fired from Dancing With The Stars. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber surprises fans with a new single. (PopCrush)
- Kate Gosselin and her kids are returning to TV for a follow-up special. (Reality Tea)
- Heidi Klum and Seal reunite to take their kids to Disneyland! (Babyrazzi)
- Kesha steps out with her new boyfriend… awwww! (ICYDK)
- Brett Michaels suffered a medical emergency during a New Hampshire concert and had to be dragged off stage. (Celebuzz)
- Blake Lively and Amber Heard are facing off to be the next Bond girl. (Celebitchy)
- Kanye West has supposedly “banned” Kim Kardashian from filming a spin-off series, and Kris Jenner is not happy. (Bossip)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
A couple of days ago Bethenny Frankel took the stand in the nasty custody case against Jason Hoppy. RELATED: Bethenny Frankel testifies in nasty custody battle. Bethenny wants primary custody of their daughter, Bryn, while Jason wants joint custody. Now sources claim business advisers are urging Bethenny to settle the case before Jason takes the stand and reveals “tawdry details” about her personal life.
Uh-oh. It looks like the newlywed bliss and honeymoon phase may be ending pretty fast for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West- at least when it comes to dealing with Kim’s momager, Kris Jenner. Kanye reportedly has put is foot down and is REFUSING to allow Kim to do any more reality TV than she’s already under contract to do. As you can imagine, Kris is not having any of that. RELATED: Are Kris Jenner and Kanye West clashing behind the scenes?