Did you hear about Shia LaBeouf’s arrest in NYC after he disrupted a performance of ‘Cabaret’ last week? It sounded like the ‘Fury’ star was under the influence of something: he allegedly was yelling at the actors and hitting people in the head and behinds. The police reportedly had to put a face mask on him after he started spitting on them. RELATED: Shia LaBeouf arrested on Broadway.
Yesterday (and today, for that matter) have to be rough days for the Downey family. Robert Downey Jr. struggled with addiction for years, to the point where he spent significant time in prison. His son Indio was arrested yesterday when police officers found him with cocaine. Robert has released a statement about his son’s arrest. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. with his family in St. Barts.
Below is video of Robin Thicke’s performance at the BET Awards. He performed his song ‘Forever Love.’ Before starting the song, Robin apologized to estranged wife Paula Patton. Again. RELATED: Robin Thicke wants to win Paula Patton over with ‘Get Her Back.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Courteney Cox is engaged! Congratulations! (D Listed)
- Yikes! Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are broke… and breaking up (possibly). (OK! Magazine)
- Camilla Belle joined a friend for lunch yesterday. (Moe Jackson)
- To say Shia LeBeouf had a rough night last night would be an understatement. He ended up in jail, with a face mask on. (Lainey Gossip)
- Peter Dinklage and Grumpy Cat are BFFLs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Was this the world’s most perfect Jeopardy response? (PopSugar)
- Spice Girl turned reality competition judge Mel B had a night out with her adorable daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- And as it turns out, Shia LeBeouf’s story just got more interesting. (TMZ)
- Liam Neeson’s nephew is in critical condition after falling 20 feet from the top of a telephone box while drunk. (IDLYITW)
- Beyonce is all about showing off her assets in concert. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Ben Affleck been hiding some serious drug problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Chris Brown might be getting a reality TV program… because that’s just what we need. (PopCrush)
- Melissa Gorga says Season 6 of Real Housewives of New Jersey was a “bumpy road.” (Reality Tea)
- Vanessa Carlton is expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Scott Eastwood ate a hotdog… apparently some people are thrilled. (Celebuzz)
- Kaitlyn Carter – Brody Jenner’s girlfriend – was snapped in a bikini. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney plans to run for senate. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
Although Shia LaBeouf may not consider himself famous anymore, he’s still making headlines. Last night the ‘Fury’ star was arrested in the Studio 54 theater. Law enforcement sources said “incoherent” and “very agitated.” RELATED: Shia LaBeouf declares “I’m not famous anymore.”
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kaley Cuoco.
- Kim Kardashian is blonde again. (D Listed)
- The US hits the pitch in the World Cup again today – so here are some weird facts about the team. (OK! Magazine)
- This new teaser trailer for Hunger Games is amazing! (Moe Jackson)
- Jay-Z and Beyonce have hit the road on tour, and are sharing never before seen videos of their engagement and wedding. (Lainey Gossip)
- Kesha is opening up about her struggles before rehab. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Wondering what the cast of Harry Potter is up to? Check this out! (PopSugar)
- Jennifer Garner and her daughter, Seraphine, took a break for some ice cream! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Yikes! It looks like Rob Kardashian might be in over his head with a drug problem. (TMZ)
- Rihanna looked all kinds of gorgeous for Harper’s BAZAAR Arabia. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- This is not good! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught on video doing lines of cocaine. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Dozens were hospitalized during the Avicii show in Boston. (PopCrush)
- If you missed Catfish last night, here’s a recap! (Reality Tea)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum won’t force her daughter to become a vegan. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- The Transformers: Age of Extinction premiere was a family affair for Mark Wahlberg! (Babyrazzi)
- Chris Brown rejected a plea deal and is headed back to court. (ICYDK)
- Kaley Cuoco chopped off all her hair – love it or not? (Celebuzz)
- Justin Bieber will park his car wherever he wants, thankyouverymuch. (Celebslam)
- Leann Rimes is begging Eddie Cibrian to let her begin IVF – he told her to get a dog. OUCH! (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.