Here’s video from Beyonce and Jay Z’s ‘On The Run’ tour from Cincinnati. It’s Beyonce performing her song ‘Resentment.’ As you can see (or maybe are trying to see), she’s dressed in a wedding gown for the song. A slight change in lyrics have some people raising their eyebrows. RELATED: Beyonce tops the list of Forbes’ Celebrity 100 List for 2014.
This is our first sighting of Kendra Wilkinson since a transsexual model came forward claiming to have had an affair with Hank Baskett. Kendra looks fabulous in this outfit, but the most notable part of it is what’s missing: her wedding ring. Maybe she really did flush it down the toilet? RELATED: Kendra Wilkinson is furious about Hank Baskett cheating scandal.
This story definitely falls under the “Are you even surprised?” category. Kendra Wilkinson is said to be furious about Hank Baskett cheating on her, according to Us Weekly. A source dished on what happened after the cheating story first broke. RELATED: Did Hank Baskett cheat on Kendra Wilkinson with a transsexual model?
Did you hear about Shia LaBeouf’s arrest in NYC after he disrupted a performance of ‘Cabaret’ last week? It sounded like the ‘Fury’ star was under the influence of something: he allegedly was yelling at the actors and hitting people in the head and behinds. The police reportedly had to put a face mask on him after he started spitting on them. RELATED: Shia LaBeouf arrested on Broadway.
Yesterday (and today, for that matter) have to be rough days for the Downey family. Robert Downey Jr. struggled with addiction for years, to the point where he spent significant time in prison. His son Indio was arrested yesterday when police officers found him with cocaine. Robert has released a statement about his son’s arrest. RELATED: Robert Downey Jr. with his family in St. Barts.
Below is video of Robin Thicke’s performance at the BET Awards. He performed his song ‘Forever Love.’ Before starting the song, Robin apologized to estranged wife Paula Patton. Again. RELATED: Robin Thicke wants to win Paula Patton over with ‘Get Her Back.’
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Courteney Cox.
- Courteney Cox is engaged! Congratulations! (D Listed)
- Yikes! Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are broke… and breaking up (possibly). (OK! Magazine)
- Camilla Belle joined a friend for lunch yesterday. (Moe Jackson)
- To say Shia LeBeouf had a rough night last night would be an understatement. He ended up in jail, with a face mask on. (Lainey Gossip)
- Peter Dinklage and Grumpy Cat are BFFLs. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Was this the world’s most perfect Jeopardy response? (PopSugar)
- Spice Girl turned reality competition judge Mel B had a night out with her adorable daughters. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- And as it turns out, Shia LeBeouf’s story just got more interesting. (TMZ)
- Liam Neeson’s nephew is in critical condition after falling 20 feet from the top of a telephone box while drunk. (IDLYITW)
- Beyonce is all about showing off her assets in concert. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Has Ben Affleck been hiding some serious drug problems? (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Chris Brown might be getting a reality TV program… because that’s just what we need. (PopCrush)
- Melissa Gorga says Season 6 of Real Housewives of New Jersey was a “bumpy road.” (Reality Tea)
- Vanessa Carlton is expecting! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Scott Eastwood ate a hotdog… apparently some people are thrilled. (Celebuzz)
- Kaitlyn Carter – Brody Jenner’s girlfriend – was snapped in a bikini. (Celebslam)
- George Clooney plans to run for senate. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.