GQ magazine recently published their GQ Style Bible and, as the #6 spot in the 100 point list, said that “Harry Styles Rocks.” They then elaborated, with GQ creative director Jim Moore explaining: [Read more...]
If you’re a fan of Nashville, get ready! Some of the stars of the show are hitting the road for a mini three-city tour this spring!
While you won’t be able to see Hayden Panettiere or Connie Britton live and in concert, you’ll get the chance to see most of the gents in the cast, along with Clare Bowen (Scarlett) perform! [Read more...]
One Direction member Zayn Malik was the subject of a death hoax that began just a few hours prior to the official beginning of April Fools Day! But rest assured Directioners, Perrie Edwards‘ fiance is alive and well!
The rumor got started with a fake BBC News report that Zayn was found dead in a hotel room and quickly went viral. [Read more...]
Michael Cera, best known for his roles in Juno and Arrested Development (although he’s had some hilarious bit parts in other films), has reportedly signed on to the cast of Batman v Superman as The Riddler.
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, one of the stars of the hit series The Big Bang Theory, gave her first interview since her New Year’s Eve wedding to none other than Cosmopolitan, and landed herself a gorgeous cover!
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Kimberley Garner.
- Johnny Depp has confirmed his engagement to Amber Heard by wearing an engagement ring of his own. (D Listed)
- Wow! A-lister Emma Watson and reality TV star/socialite Kimberley Garner in a fashion face off.(Moe Jackson)
- Naya Rivera, who is looking quite different, showed off her bikini body at a Spring Break party. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- 9 reasons Patrick Schwarzenegger is a modern day Kennedy – aside from the fact that he is, biologically, a Kennedy. (PopSugar)
- Trista Sutter, from ABC’s first season of The Bachelor, renewed her vows with her husband Ryan and said they have “strong family values.” (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Columbus Short is catching a huge break in his assault case – the victim won’t be pressing charges! (TMZ)
- Hugh Jackman is always up for a little fun, so when he visited the BBC studios he did a rendition of Wolverine: The Musical. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Tori Spelling and her husband are getting their own reality show – True Tori. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Lorde is taking a stand against Photoshopped images. (PopCrush)
- Courtney Hansen is expecting a daughter! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Kim Zolciak took some adorable snaps of her twins. (Babyrazzi)
- Simon Cowell stepped out in a deeeeeep v-neck shirt. Because he loves showing off his chest. (ICYDK)
- Kanye West has postponed the Australian leg of his tour to finish his album. (Celebuzz)
- Sooo… Charlie Sheen might be married. (Celebitchy)
- A Long Island teenager got accepted to all eight Ivy League schools. (Bossip)