The comedienne and late night talk show host has officially decided to take her considerable talents, and audience, to Netflix! Chelsea alluded to this move in an interview with Howard Stern in March, saying [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Lindsay Lohan.
- Lindsay Lohan is apparently headed to the West End (in London) to star in a play. (D Listed)
- Wedding planner Mindy Weiss narrows down her favorite celeb wedding moments. (OK! Magazine)
- Take a look at the first still from Fifty Shades of Grey! (Moe Jackson)
- Taylor Swift is cuddling up to possibly the cutest kitten on the planet. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have finalized their divorce. (PopSugar)
- Heidi Klum’s children are just as beautiful as their famous mama. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Donald Sterling’s wife is claiming that he threatened to kill her lawyer. (TMZ)
- Shailene Woodley wants to play Stevie Nicks. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber apparently got drunk and high before hitting up an amusement park. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Pretty Little Liars star Ashley Benson has filed a restraining order against a security guard who said God told him to pursue her. (PopCrush)
- File this under “completely unsurprising” – there’s drama in the world of Teen Mom. (Reality Tea)
- Donald Trump, Jr., and his wife Vanessa have welcomed their fifth child, a baby girl named Chloe Sophia! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Check out this trailer for Dolphin Tale 2! (Babyrazzi)
- Leonardo DiCaprio has pledged $7million for ocean conservation. (ICYDK)
- This teaser for Gotham looks amazing – the villains are introduced! (Celebuzz)
- Paris Hilton got a new [super expensive] car. (Celebslam)
- Jason Momoa won’t confirm those pesky Aquaman rumors. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
This new flick, which hits theaters October 17 – just in time for Halloween – centers around the life of the man who would eventually become Dracula, telling his origin story and giving insight into the centuries old myth. [Read more…]
Your daily dose of celebrity news and gossip, brought to you today by Emma Stone.
- There’s a major surprise coming on the finale of The Little People. (OK! Magazine)
- Justin Bieber and Chris Brown are hanging out… that’s scary. (Moe Jackson)
- Colin Firth has released a statement about “conscious uncoupling” from a role. (Lainey Gossip)
- Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have a message for the paparazzi. (HuffPost Celebrity)
- Did Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears have the best breakup song in history? (PopSugar)
- Tamara Ecclestone showed off her post-baby body. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Three people were arrested for throwing beer bottle at Taylor Swift’s Rhode Island home. (TMZ)
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was arrested at his own tanning salon. (IDLYITW)
- Kendall Jenner has booked her first serious modeling campaign. (Evil Beet Gossip)
- Kris Jenner is not happy with Bruce Jenner’s ponytail… or rumored sex change. (Celeb Dirty Laundry)
- Justin Bieber is also hanging out with Selena Gomez again… which is also not good. (PopCrush)
- Evelyn Lozada bought her daughter a car that cost over $100,000 for her 21st birthday. (Reality Tea)
- Olivia Wilde reveals why she named her son Otis. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Britney Spears’ and Kevin Federline’s sons are headed off to summer camp! (Babyrazzi)
- Beyonce and Jay-Z are struggling to sell concert tickets. (ICYDK)
- Demi Lovato shared a gorgeous bikini snap! (Celebuzz)
- Robert Kennedy might be cheating on his fiance, Cheryl Hines. (Celebitchy)
Photos via Fame Flynet.
If you think that Food Network has no business publishing a music issue, then you’re missing out! For the first time ever Food Network has published a July/August music issue, featuring Food Network stars and their musical artist friends.
If you’re wondering how these pairings were put together, keep reading!
What It’s Called:
York Buckle Tote
Who Makes It:
Where To Get It:
Tory Burch stores and online
What It Is:
The quintessential multi-tasking work tote, the Tory Burch York is stylish and super-functional. Made of the highest-quality, scratch-resistant leather, it has classic gold hardware and is designed to keep essentials organized. The interior features a fully padded compartment for a 15″ laptop, one large zip pocket, four open pockets for medium and small electronic devices, a ring to attach the matching York Smartphone Wristlet, a clip for keys, and enough room to add an extra pair of shoes. Finished with buckled straps, it’s clean-lined, classic and lightweight — ideal for the office, travel or days on the go.
What It Costs: