Here’s Tori Spelling buying a new pair of prescription sunglasses. She was all smiles while out and about by herself. If this new story is to be believed, though, her happiness can’t be attributed to an improving marriage with Dean McDermott. RELATED: Are Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott faking their cheating scandal?
Tip #1: Next time you’re in the shower after scrubbing, and before getting out, douse yourself with baby oil from head to toe while still wet and let it soak into your skin. Then towel dry and apply shea butter over top. You’ll be so smooth you won’t want to go out!
Try this tip at home with Out of Africa shea butter tins. Available in scents like Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Vanilla, Wild Citrus and Unscented, Out of Africa’s 100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Tins contain a natural formula that penetrates deeply, to protect, moisturize and nourish without leaving a greasy residue. Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F along with healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients, it will help shield your skin to prevent premature aging, while maintaining elasticity and tone. Shea butter will soften all skin – face, lips, elbows, heels or anywhere your skin needs hydration. Great for all skin types.
See more at: http://outofafricashea.com/ PHOTOS BY WENN I’m Not Obsessed, Inc. did not receive any product nor compensation for this post. The nature of this post is purely editorial.
Get The Fab Obsessed Beauty Buzz:
People noticed Elizabeth Banks at the New York premiere of Hunger Games: Catching Fire last month. In addition to looking svelte in a pantsuit by Jenny Packham, one of Kate Middleton‘s favorite designers, Banks had an eye-catching up-do. INO caught up with celebrity stylist Matthew Monzon to find out what his inspiration was for the look and how we can re-create it at home.
Monzon said, “We chose to pull all the hair back and get it up and out of the way and to bring more attention to the strong lip color (Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick in Rendez-Vous) and to try to not take away from the killer Jenny Packham pantsuit.” To recreate the steps, Davines, a celebrity favorite, and a few simples steps.
- Starting with damp hair I sprayed Davines More Inside This is a Sea Salt Spray ($27; davines.com) throughout the hair.
- Then while blowdrying the hair, I took 1 inch sections and twisted the hair with my fingers as I dried it to give it a textured feeling.
- Once dry, I took a 1/2 inch iron and randomly wrapped sections around, alternating the direction. This should be done using random sections, in order for the look to be a bit more undone.
- I than pulled the sides of the hair back and secured with bobby pins. I took the top section of the hair and pulled it back and secured with pins.
- I finished the look by spraying all over with Davines More Inside This is An Invisible No Gas Spray ($28.00;davines.com) to hold the hair into place.
- Lastly, I chose random bits, twisting and pulling the hair out loosely to create a more undone texture.
PHOTO BY WENN
Remember when Tori Spelling was talking about how she’s lost everything and is “broke”? Tori wrote that in her memoir, ‘Spelling It Like It Is.’ She said the couple was so hard up for cash, they couldn’t afford a vasectomy for hubby Dean McDermott! The first hint that Tori’s financial situation may not have been quite that dire was when Dean openly contradicted her account. Now Radar Online has more evidence Tori isn’t quite as strapped for cash as she suggests. On Wednesday she tweeted:
So excited 2get out of LA 4 #Thanksgiving! Some quality family time just Me, Dean, Jack, Liam, Stella, Hattie, & Finn. Packed up & on road!
What Tori didn’t tweet about was that all of them (and a nanny) were headed to the St. Regis Monarch Bay Resort in Dana Point, CA. Radar reports Tori and her family stayed in three rooms, each costing $500/night for FOUR nights. This didn’t include the Thanksgiving buffet alone, which was $115/adult and $35/child. With all the amenities included, Radar estimates Tori and Dean spent about $10K on their Thanksgiving vacay. I need to be broke like that! Given Tori’s upbringing, however, this is probably a modest vacation by her standards.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET
- Actor-director Richard Attenborough is 90.
- Movie director William Friedkin is 78.
- Actor Elliott Gould is 75.
- TV personality Robin Leach is 72.
- Keyboardist Dan Truman of Diamond Rio is 57.
- Actress Rebecca DeMornay is 54.
- Bassist-singer Me’Shell NdegeOcello is 44.
- Singer Carl Martin of Shai is 43.
- Actress Carla Gugino is 42.
- Guitarist Kyle Cook of Matchbox Twenty is 38.
- Actor John Hensley is 36.
- Bassist David Desrosiers of Simple Plan is 33.
- Actress Lea Michele is 27.
- Singer Liam Payne of One Direction is 20.
Photos by WENN
- Writer-producer-humorist Stan Freberg is 87.
- Actress Verna Bloom is 74.
- Humorist Garrison Keillor is 71.
- Singer B.J. Thomas is 71.
- Actor John Glover is 69.
- Actor David Rasche is 69.
- Singer Harold Hudson of The Commodores is 64.
- Country singer Rodney Crowell is 63.
- Actor Wayne Knight is 58.
- Singer Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden is 55.
- Actor David Duchovny is 53.
- Actress Delane Matthews is 52.
- Actor Harold Perrineau is 50.
- Country singer Raul Malo of The Mavericks is 48.
- Actress Charlize Theron is 38.
- Drummer Barry Kerch of Shinedown is 37.
Photos by WENN
Yesterday we heard about Tori Spelling’s struggles with her pregnancy with her fourth child, Finn. It was a TOUGH pregnancy. Tori’s life was in danger, and the pregnancy was at risk for having to be terminated! Yet there was another difficult outcome from Tori’s pregnancy: with four months in the hospital and extensive bed rest, she wasn’t able to be around Hattie much for her first year (Tori got pregnant one month after giving birth to Hattie).
“I feel most guilty about Hattie. I basically missed the first year of her life. I’ll be trying to make it up to her forever. She spoke her first word ‘dada’ when I was away and she started crawling.
“She would visit but I couldn’t hold her. I still can’t because of my latest surgery. I haven’t held her on my own since she was five months old. I’m constantly worried about what our relationship will be like. Even now if she falls it’s Dean she reaches for not me. She doesn’t even know me.”
Talk about ripping out a mother’s heart! But it’s not like Tori just didn’t feel like being bothered; she couldn’t take care of Hattie. Luckily, Tori will get a chance to spend more time with Hattie once she recovers from her surgeries to re-close her C-section scars.
Photos by FAMEFLYNET